Who has been powerful enough to make you leave Britney?

I don't think I'll truly stop but it's not the same as it used to be and it sucks to say that. I miss how it was years ago.

The ones who currently own my full interest are Taylor Swift(with Taylor, I like her, I love her music) and BTS. BTS has my heart.. god I love them.

• Like 1
On 2/25/2020 at 9:44 PM, MidnightCarlisy said:

I know we all love Brit but has there been any other singer that has made you forget you were once a stan? I know call me traitor but I aint waiting around for Brit to release new bops okay, so i'm confessing I once, a very long time ago started to stan Lady Gaga and stopped caring for anything Britney related but now I see the light and have come back so is there anybody for you?  you know you'r side piece ?:haha:

britney-spears-leave.jpg

No f#cking-one. Lol

There are a lot of good singers out there... But britney will always be britney. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
On 3/3/2020 at 9:55 AM, frederiickx said:

I will NEVER stop loving and being a Britney stan. Ever. I love that girl.

However, I've also been big fans of other artists in the past like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry but both were fads for me. I've never seen a artist top Britney in her prime STILL.

LG + KP :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Nobody!! I like other artists like gaga, madonna, avril, miley, tinashe and some kpop girlgroups.. but what i have with britney is so much deeper. I love her as a person/individual, i can feel her.. i literally grew up with her, i will never leave britney, i trully love and respect this woman

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • 5 months later...
7 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Easy.Britney is just my number two.:yaknow: But my number one is not alive anymore,unfortunately. I see it that way.He is my heart and Britney is my soul.:tiffanynod:But would he be still alive,I had a problem.He doesn´t liked the competition.He wanted to be the only one.:drag: But on the other hand, maybe he would fall for Britney. Who doesn´t love her?:janet:

Prince?