Olly Murs shows off new body in a pair of briefs

Jordan Miller

Does anyone know the best way for someone of his height to have a toned body/build muscle?

I don't mean the bodybuilder, big arms look. The reason I ask is that whenever I google to educate myself I'm bombarded with those images and all I want is to work out how to eat and train right to have a nice, toned body with muscle definition. I'm currently just a slim build. I know everyone's mostly here for Britney/pop news, but we've been talking all sorts lately so thought it was worth a shot :mattafact:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know the best way for someone of his height to have a toned body/build muscle?

I don't mean the bodybuilder, big arms look. The reason I ask is that whenever I google to educate myself I'm bombarded with those images and all I want is to work out how to eat and train right to have a nice, toned body with muscle definition. I'm currently just a slim build. I know everyone's mostly here for Britney/pop news, but we've been talking all sorts lately so thought it was worth a shot :mattafact:

You should ask Jordan Miller for advice and start a fitness thread. Jordan isnt tall so maybe he can have some insight. :orly:

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

You should ask Jordan Miller for advice and start a fitness thread. Jordan isnt tall so maybe he can have some insight. :orly:

His body is goals but I just don’t know where to begin honestly. I find everything on the internet i read or watch very overwhelming as it feels like it’s all aimed at people wanting to look like The Hulk.

@JordanMiller if you do have any pointers I’d really appreciate 😳 :brit2016:

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

He's big in Britain. At least used to be. He was on The X Factor. The only actual hit he's had in the US is this:

Four #1s in the UK. Pretty impressive. However, he's been somewhat flopping lately. :byesmoke:

Ddd I always thought this was a Maroon 5 ripoff.

his albums/tours still sell well although he hasn’t actually had a hit single in years. He’s also a coach on The Voice UK.

• Like 2