Olly Murs shows off new body in a pair of briefs

Jordan Miller

Does anyone know the best way for someone of his height to have a toned body/build muscle?

I don't mean the bodybuilder, big arms look. The reason I ask is that whenever I google to educate myself I'm bombarded with those images and all I want is to work out how to eat and train right to have a nice, toned body with muscle definition. I'm currently just a slim build. I know everyone's mostly here for Britney/pop news, but we've been talking all sorts lately so thought it was worth a shot :mattafact:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Does anyone know the best way for someone of his height to have a toned body/build muscle?

I don't mean the bodybuilder, big arms look. The reason I ask is that whenever I google to educate myself I'm bombarded with those images and all I want is to work out how to eat and train right to have a nice, toned body with muscle definition. I'm currently just a slim build. I know everyone's mostly here for Britney/pop news, but we've been talking all sorts lately so thought it was worth a shot :mattafact:

You should ask Jordan Miller for advice and start a fitness thread. Jordan isnt tall so maybe he can have some insight. :orly:

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

You should ask Jordan Miller for advice and start a fitness thread. Jordan isnt tall so maybe he can have some insight. :orly:

His body is goals but I just don’t know where to begin honestly. I find everything on the internet i read or watch very overwhelming as it feels like it’s all aimed at people wanting to look like The Hulk.

@JordanMiller if you do have any pointers I’d really appreciate 😳 :brit2016:

1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

He's big in Britain. At least used to be. He was on The X Factor. The only actual hit he's had in the US is this:

Four #1s in the UK. Pretty impressive. However, he's been somewhat flopping lately. :byesmoke:

Ddd I always thought this was a Maroon 5 ripoff.

his albums/tours still sell well although he hasn’t actually had a hit single in years. He’s also a coach on The Voice UK.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block