What's your favorite Britney Spears perfume?

Tyetiana30

Prerogative at the moment. On bottle 4 right now and 3 bottles of the fine mist spray. I’m obsessed with the smell. 

Bought a bottle of Intimate Fantasy and that smells like baby powder and bug spray. Love the bottle but it smell horrendous. 

Prerogative is definitely a must for all. Sooooo good. And it lasts.  

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

1 - FANTASY - the ultimate, been spraying my panties with fantasy since I was 15 

2 - BELIEVE - more of a woody, Cologne-y scent which I tend to prefer 

3 - MIDNIGHT FANTASY 

4- PRIVATE SHOW - amazing, i bought it the day I bought the glory cd on the day that came out too so I have fond memories ....

5 - CURIOUS - iconic, nostalgic, was my scent when I was 14 lol 

6- INTIMATE FANTASY 

• 2 months later...

I love her fragrances! I have all of them except some of the newer ones (Rainbow Fantasy, Prerogative Rave, & Glitter Fantasy).

My favorite is Circus Fantasy. It just feels very "alive" to me - fresh and energetic. It's a little more interesting and layered than some of her other fragrances. The notes go very nicely together. It's not overwhelming or underwhelming and it fits pretty much any occasion. 

I don't get the love for Midnight Fantasy. To me, it smells very cheap and childish. Like one of those scented grape markers. It's one of my least favorite perfumes from Britney.

Archived