What's your favorite Britney Spears perfume?

Tyetiana30

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

I'm actually surprised that worker is not wearing gloves.....

You think people in the past would? They aren’t touching the liquid. The bottles are already capped and that membrane have to be broken when you buy it to open the bottle, it’s just there to help keep the fragrance from evaporating while it’s on the shelves. 

10 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

You think people in the past would? They aren’t touching the liquid. The bottles are already capped and that membrane have to be broken when you buy it to open the bottle, it’s just there to help keep the fragrance from evaporating while it’s on the shelves. 

Actually, I was thinking about fingerprints.

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Actually, I was thinking about fingerprints.

You’re really gonna make a fuss over a fingerprint on a bottle? You realize how many people touch your bottles before it’s put in the box? These aren’t old gags covered in soot. Do you wipe your hands when you shake hands with people? I get what you’re saying but this is perfume we are talking about, their not making sandwiches lol

31 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You’re really gonna make a fuss over a fingerprint on a bottle? You realize how many people touch your bottles before it’s put in the box? These aren’t old gags covered in soot. Do you wipe your hands when you shake hands with people? I get what you’re saying but this is perfume we are talking about, their not making sandwiches lol

Are we still talking about Chanel perfumes? That **** is expensive. They SHOULD wear gloves when manipulating them. Workers at freaking Jeffree Star Cosmetics use them while putting together the make up. I guess this must be an old video.

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

Ok maybe not my fave i take it back. :uknowit:

But we buddies on the new Exhale (may she rest in pieces) so you're like family to me even if we don't agree on some stuff. I'll still hold you down. ❤

ROFL! I knew you'd take all my honey.....................

Britney is our love glue <3

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Are we still talking about Chanel perfumes? That **** is expensive. They SHOULD wear gloves when manipulating them. Workers at freaking Jeffree Star Cosmetics use them while putting together the make up. I guess this must be an old video.

Again, what part of sealing the bottles the old fashion way don’t you get? These ladies have to tie them up and look how complex that is, so you expect them to take off their gloves put on the gloves, again it’s just perfume. You know how many people touch your produce in the market? If it irks you that so much just buy their regular EDP or EDT that is bottled by machines. These are are high concentration perfume oil that the old days use, these go for the hundreds and for people who appreciate fine fragrances and would appreciate the work out into it. That’s not your thing but someone else appreciates it. You’re making a big deal about this like they have the corona virus and are infecting everyone with every touch of the bottle. 

Make up goes on face of course they would have gloves, do you put perfume on your face? Should the perfume lady at Macy’s start sanitizing the bottles each time someone touches it? The make up testers are far more gross and full of bacteria than these ladies hands.

I truly love Believe so if I have to pick one it'll be this one. But I wanted to try Prerogative so I bought a bottle, 100ml, waiting for it in the mail. I hope I'll like it lol 

Based on loving Believe and as a guy, do you think I'll like Prerogative ?

(Believe is my favorite based on having Fantasy, Midnight, Hidden, Circus, Curious, Nice Remix and I think that's it.) 

I also get tons on compliments when I wear Britney's perfume except from some guys who think that it smells too girly, that's why I stopped wearing all kind of Fantasy... 

Archived