What's your favorite Britney Spears perfume?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I kept my vintage original Curious bottle.  I bought it when it came out and Fantasy when it came out. And then I stopped buying her perfumes until 2015 when I decided to go on a shopping spree an

You may be paying for the name but with good reason. And they last longer than mid range priced celebrity fragrances, please. It's not even close. As I've discussed in another thread before, while I e

What fragrance from her collection inspires you and which do you think is her best and underrated scent ? My favorite is probably curious or fantasy just because of the history behind those and I’ve c

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Also that’s not correct because I know fantasy has stayed on longer than some of the Chanels too like eau tendre and the chance line is over priced body mists , it’s true Chanel produces their own scents along Dior but it doesn’t always mean it’s better 

Well I don't know where you buy your Chanel Chance but mine stays on just fine. And it's also a very clean and light scent to begin with. You can't compare it to something like Fantasy that is sweet and floral.

And do you honestly think that Chanel, a billion dollar empire, has built their name on ripping off people for years? And do you think everyone is a fool for buying Chanel literally millions of people for years have been buying their perfumes among other things that they offer. You think all of them are stupid to not know what they're actually buying? They've been here for years and have outsold all of your faves including Britney's fragrance empire no matter how influential and no matter how big of the celebrity fragrance market Britney owns, she's still miles away from Chanel in quality, in sales, and most importantly, in consumer trust and brand value

It's such a bummer that I even have to look down on Britney's fragrance empire just to make a point but sweetie, don't hate on expensive brands just cause you stan mid ranged celebrity fragrances. To each his/her own. I only brought this up with you because I saw your post about high end perfumes being a scam. Even if I prefer high end perfumes, i didn't have to mention that in my first post here or even slander Britney's perfumes because I preferred the high end stuff. And you would do well to do the same. By praising your fave and not having to slander another fragrance line. 

You don't have to bring down high end perfumes just to put Fantasy on a pedestal.

Also, I didn't judge you for your patronage of Britney's fragrances and you'd do well to do the same by not being passive aggressive regarding people's preference of high end perfumes. Again, you don't have to bring down high end perfumes just so people would think highly of Fantasy - because it's the one you use. ❤

• Love 1
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I kept my vintage original Curious bottle. :mcwave:

I bought it when it came out and Fantasy when it came out. And then I stopped buying her perfumes until 2015 when I decided to go on a shopping spree and bought all that I could find. Now I have 11. My last purchase was Private Show and I haven't bought anything since that came out.

My favorite is Midnight Fantasy because it's dark and mysterious and sweet at the same time and can be worn day and night (babe).

Magic begins at midnight 🌠

Agreed, I remember the releases and seeing the commercials on TV, my favorite is Midnight Fantasy, 2nd would be curious

• Like 1
2 hours ago, monkeystar88 said:

Most underrated 

1. Sunset Fantasy 

2. Hidden Fantasy 

3. Curios In Control

4. Intimate Fantasy

5. Circus Fantasy

Omg. Circus fantasy and I smelt intimate fantasy the other day for the first time it’s amazing. 

On 2/25/2020 at 3:01 PM, Tyetiana30 said:

Most higher end fragrances are scams anyways you are just paying for the name , a lot of companies that produce celeb fragrances produce high end too example coty put of jlo but also Calvin Klein and marc Jacobs you are just paying the higher price tag 

It's simple: one thing is "eau the toilette" (Britney's fragrances) and another one is "eau de parfume" (more concentrated). Also, quality ingredients obviously make the difference. Oh and every skin reacts differently to each scent, some making it last longer than others, and even changing it slightly or picking up some ingredients more than others. So perfumes are a very personal thing (personal taste + personal body chemistry).

• Like 1