What's your favorite Britney Spears perfume?

Tyetiana30

What fragrance from her collection inspires you and which do you think is her best and underrated scent ? My favorite is probably curious or fantasy just because of the history behind those and I’ve created a lot of wonderful memories with them . I also miss the curious charms that used to cone on the bottle, now it seems they are just trying to be cheap at all corners making the bottle . Even the sprayer cap is PLASTIC  now 😭 I wish I would have saved my vintage bottles . 

britney-spears-perfumes.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I kept my vintage original Curious bottle. :mcwave:

I bought it when it came out and Fantasy when it came out. And then I stopped buying her perfumes until 2015 when I decided to go on a shopping spree and bought all that I could find. Now I have 11. My last purchase was Private Show and I haven't bought anything since that came out.

My favorite is Midnight Fantasy because it's dark and mysterious and sweet at the same time and can be worn day and night (babe).

Magic begins at midnight 🌠

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I kept my vintage original Curious bottle. :mcwave:

I bought it when it came out and Fantasy when it came out. And then I stopped buying her perfumes until 2015 when I decided to go on a shopping spree and bought all that I could find. Now I have 11. My last purchase was Private Show and I haven't bought anything since that came out.

My favorite is Midnight Fantasy because it's dark and mysterious and sweet at the same time and can be worn day and night (babe).

Magic begins at midnight 🌠

I love me some midnight fantasy I just wish it stayed on as long as fantasy , fantasy is a power house fragrance . I still have my 2005 bottle of fantasy with the crystals on the neck which is rare to find these days . It’s sad that Arden got so cheap with her bottles but gave white diamonds the vip treatment . I feel bad for Britney  in those regards . I remember at Dillard’s where I worked midnight fantasy and believe performed horribly due to Britney’s meltdown customers were so mean about it and I would have to hold my tongue. People are so cruel when it comes to her 

The only one I ever bought was prerogative. I love it. I just bought private show and have yet to use it. I hear it smells like vanilla coffee. My 2 favorite scents. 

I did a small spritz of curious but it was a body spray, not perfume. The smell is similar but just doesn't last as long. I liked it! I may just go and search for curious and buy that one too. 

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

The only one I ever bought was prerogative. I love it. I just bought private show and have yet to use it. I hear it smells like vanilla coffee. My 2 favorite scents. 

I did a small spritz of curious but it was a body spray, not perfume. The smell is similar but just doesn't last as long. I liked it! I may just go and search for curious and buy that one too. 

You need to try the PERFUME it’s so good

10 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I really like Circus/Prerogative/Curious...no joke I get the most compliments ever when I wear one of these more than my high end colognes :cooltshirt:

10 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

I really like Circus/Prerogative/Curious...no joke I get the most compliments ever when I wear one of these more than my high end colognes :cooltshirt:

11 minutes ago, GimmeBritney320 said:

Most higher end fragrances are scams anyways you are just paying for the name , a lot of companies that produce celeb fragrances produce high end too example coty put of jlo but also Calvin Klein and marc Jacobs you are just paying the higher price tag 

1 minute ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Most higher end fragrances are scams anyways you are just paying for the name , a lot of companies that produce celeb fragrances produce high end too example coty put of jlo but also Calvin Klein and marc Jacobs you are just paying the higher price tag 

I alwayssss get asked what I'm wearing with Circus or Prerogative especially. People are like you smell amazing! 

41 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Most higher end fragrances are scams anyways you are just paying for the name 

:nonoNO:

You may be paying for the name but with good reason. And they last longer than mid range priced celebrity fragrances, please. It's not even close. As I've discussed in another thread before, while I enjoy Midnight Fantasy, I still prefer using real perfume like Chanel as my everyday perfume. Chanel has a special perfume in a different bottle that's only available in big flagship stores and I got one in Tokyo and Britney's entire perfume line can't hold a candle to that or even to any Chanel perfume, even the basic ones like Chance and Coco Mademoiselle. I'm sorry, sweetie but that is tea. ❤

I love Britney and I applaud your love and appreciation for her fragrances and as a fan that's what we should be doing but don't be going around telling people that high end perfumes are a scam just because you stan Fantasy. 

19 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:nonoNO:

You may be paying for the name but with good reason. And they last longer than mid range priced celebrity fragrances, please. It's not even close. As I've discussed in another thread before, while I enjoy Midnight Fantasy, I still prefer using real perfume like Chanel as my everyday perfume. Chanel has a special perfume in a different bottle that's only available in big flagship stores and I got one in Tokyo and Britney's entire perfume line can't hold a candle to that or even to any Chanel perfume, even the basic ones like Chance and Coco Mademoiselle. I'm sorry, sweetie but that is tea. ❤

I love Britney and I applaud your love and appreciation for her fragrances and as a fan that's what we should be doing but don't be going around telling people that high end perfumes are a scam just because you stan Fantasy. 

Actually if you worked in the fragrance industry you would know a lot of high end fragrances are manufactured and distributed under major companies , if you want to pay a higher price tag for marked up juice that’s your business , more power to you but Gucci and all of them are manufactured under a lot of companies that produce “higher end “ scents 

Just now, Tyetiana30 said:

Actually if you worked in the fragrance industry you would know a lot of high end fragrances are manufactured and distributed under major companies , if you want to pay a higher price tag for marked up juice that’s your business , more power to you but Gucci and all of them are manufactured under a lot of companies that produce “higher end “ scents 

Also that’s not correct because I know fantasy has stayed on longer than some of the Chanels too like eau tendre and the chance line is over priced body mists , it’s true Chanel produces their own scents along Dior but it doesn’t always mean it’s better 

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Yes and No.

Chanel is a historic house, many of their classics were created by the famous Olivier Polge up until the 90s, he even helped create Flowerbomb. This is the same man that made Chanel No 5. And his son has taken over his place as the in house perfumer and he himself had done amazing creations Blue De Chanel kicked started the trend of “blue anything” with Sauvage. All the men’s fragrances now are trying to emulate it, you may call it generic but it works just like Britney’s fantasy may smell generic now because everyone has copied it. The perfumers are the artists and the company is just trying to make money. No different than Britney and RCA. 

Let me make it easier:

Chanel = RCA

Jacques Polge = Britney

Any fragrance house produces amazing scents and sometimes not. Just like musicians sometimes put out great songs and sometimes they don’t but you can’t write off something just because it’s expensive, these companies have been in the business for years older than you and have built a reputation for quality. Chanel owns their own field of roses  in Grasse France, that is only used in their perfumes. they still have people sealing their Parfums the old fashion way. So that money is going somewhere and not just into the pockets of executives.

Creating perfumes is not the companies job, the nose makes the perfume, client likes it and then figure out how they can be profitable from it. 

Archived