Justin Timberlake & SZA's new song "The Other Side" is a magical disco BOP

Jordan Miller

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK so... *rolls up sleeves* He just does the same **** over and over again. He makes this kind of music with this simple regular soft disco-ish beat just because everyone can effortlessly bop to it as background music and look like they're "feeling it", and so it has replay value and will be added to countless Spotify playlists which will give him lots of streams and that will allow him to make more shitty music.
Do you want a new good, cool disco song? Listen to Dua Lipa's "Don't Start Now" or "Physical". THAT's good, original, exciting disco music.
And him moving and acting goofily in pants and a jacket for the whole video is mediocre at this point. Justin Bieber is doing the same thing. They are young white cocky men who became too comfortable with themselves and are throwing leftovers at us and expecting us to gobble it all up.

• Super Mods
21 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Man as a previous fan wtf happened to him? Both the song and video had me literally yawning. 

Where am i supposed to hear this song @ ? Home? Car? Or a karoake bar? :searching:

I sound like a full blown hater , but i had his Future/sexlove sound record on repeat when it came out. 

As much of a d bag he is, there’s no denying he did that with FS/LS but that’s probably be his only best work tbh

Help. I was watching Stupid Love on repeat on Youtube and I went downstairs to get some snacks, and it ended before I got back, so it played new videos on random and The Other Side played and oh nooo I found myself liking it nooow. I'm into it!!! It's a bop!!! :letitburn:

Archived