Justin Timberlake & SZA's new song "The Other Side" is a magical disco BOP

Jordan Miller

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, rik said:

2c3b474a6eda152df754c2b9f4fbfeac.jpg

IMG-20190928-030622-thumb-jpg-23b7ff4dd8

Omg this pic was my ****** awakening! But not exactly this tho. Same shoot but different pose.

This tbh. I had a poster of this on my room. UGHHHH.

Justin Timberlake, Robbie Williams, Lee Ryan of BLUE, and Nicky Byrne of Westlife were all my ****** awakeningsss!!! ugh ❤

1 minute ago, rik said:

ok this is kinda hot and i hate myself for it because he is that bad of a person 

thank god he's ugly now and makes subpar shoppers **** mart aisle songs

You don't have to like him now but you're still free to thirst over 2001 Justin. I don't feel guilty about that. :reductive:

For me Justin Trasherlake is cancelled for building his career on Britney, throwing her under the bus (throwing Janet under the bus and almost destroying her career), making fun of her for YEARS, bragging about taking her virginity etc. :gross::gross: and making fun of her even during her breakdown in 2007/2008! :badthoughts: he is a disgusting and pathetic human being :heresthetea::holduplisten:

Trash. :trash:and that's that on that :bedtime::toocute:

• Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Lukass1896 said:

For me Justin Trasherlake is cancelled for building his career on Britney, throwing her under the bus (throwing Janet under the bus and almost destroying her career), making fun of her for YEARS, bragging about taking her virginity etc. :gross::gross: and making fun of her even during her breakdown in 2007/2008! :badthoughts: he is a disgusting and pathetic human being :heresthetea::holduplisten:

Trash. :trash:and that's that on that :bedtime::toocute:

Not to mention holding on to a stupid childhood bet of kissing Jessica Simpson, grow up, Justin Randal Timberlake :bedtime:

Archived