Selena Gomez performs 'Rare' live for the first time

Jordan Miller

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I like it! However, it's too late for this performance now. She's promoting a dead song on the Hot 100. Rare is at #87 currently. She should've performed Feel Me while it's still on its first week of tracking. :nochillbrit:

Yea IDK why she dropped Rare then disappeared for a few weeks. Like sis you were off for years before this. :rupaulslap:

I'm no vocal coach, but this was nice. "Rare" isn't really that hard to sing, but for Selena's standards this was really good. :yay: IMO, Selena is one of the best examples of vocal range and power not being particularly important when it comes to the enjoyment of a song or a performance. Personally, a pleasant tone and vocal color are the most important factors for me. Selena has one of the prettiest voices in pop music. Her head voice is so lovely. :makeitrain:

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Personally, a pleasant tone and vocal color are the most important factors for me. Selena has one of the prettiest voices in pop music. Her head voice is so lovely. :makeitrain:

Agreed. It's not all about the bells and whistles. She just has a limited range. But sometimes I confuse her head voice with Camila Cabello's... :umomg:

Archived