Today is the 9th anniversary of Britney's iconic "A morning to remember" announcement

PokemonSpears

So tomorrow is the anniversary of this iconic announcement we got back in 2011

Britney Spears has announced her first live television performance to promote her March 29 album release, Femme Fatale. The day the album drops, Spears will hit the stage for "Good Morning America," she shared in a video message for her fans.

Wearing a nude-colored bandage dress and a heart necklace, Spears got right to the point in the 24-second clip.

"Good morning, America," she said, her voice sounding a bit low and hoarse. "I'm excited to tell you on Tuesday morning, March 29, I'll be performing for the first time ever in a special concert in San Francisco's historic Castro district on 'Good Morning America.' And I promise you it'll be a morning to remember. See you soon!"

How will you celebrate? :badgirl:

britney-san-fran.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes. That's why she said she was performing "for the first time ever" despite being in the music scene since 1998 :mcorangu:

makes sense why she said that will.i.am created "it's britney *****", the robot doesn't have any pre-2010 memories

Archived