Katy Perry drops album title track "Smile"

Jordan Miller

On 3/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, Roxxy said:

The popstars are all coming back. :crying1:

Hopefully, Rihanna realizes that her peers are starting to be active again and maybe that'll make her want to release R9. :rihannayas:

Riri was so rude to her fans lately... :tiffdrink: she can choke with her bougie cosmetics :queenflopga:

• Haha 1
  • 2 months later...

Now I feel bad for her. And don't start. I know she's a millionaire, she has a hot husband and of course, she's doing better than me lol. But seriously, she's trying to hard to make it to the number one and it's not going to happen. 

Her music is really basic since Witness. She just lost it :( 

Even Lady Gaga got herself into the gay music industry again with that poor and basic single with Ariana. But Katy is not even doing that.

• Like 2

Yeah Im thankful. Scratch that baby, Im grateful P. Diddy got axed from the song. :jj:

His part was so annoying :ugh:

Its sounds so much better without him. Literally thankful for this new version. :katycream:

But where is the music video? :lessons:

I thought she'd be parading around in that "outstanding" new clown costume of hers :snarky:

• Like 1

I had high expentations for this era but it's going all down.

1) I don't understand while the record is called Smile (there should be something more original than name it after song that has been rumored for a very long time)

2) She's constantly dropping songs and that means general public isn't excited for her

3) She's including some one year old songs on the record (probably to boost sales because NRO was the best and will be the best from the record)

4) She should change her hair colour to Black because GP isn't interested in blonde Katy

5) She should have a baby and then focus on album (She had time to delay the album knowing the current situation in the world)

This will flop harder than Witness:jj:

Even Britney's team is better with promo than Katy's :haha:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block