Cheiron Studios...*sigh*

AleXelA

If this has been asked/talked about before, sorry for bringing it up again...but does anyone feel sentimental about Cheiron Studios? Soo many 90s/europop hits were born there with Max Martin...Britney, BSB, NSYNC...

There's one in Orlando, but RIP to the original one in Sweden... Tuesday Sigh GIF by The Secret Life Of Pets

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

Would love if you posted some songs recorded there :) 

:shake:(how it feels to type this):

https://www.cheironmusic.com/cheiron-studios.html

Some of the hits:

...Baby, One More Time (and Lucky, Oops!, Stronger, etc)

Tearin' Up My Heart (and Bye Bye Bye, I Want You Back, etc.)

I Want It That Way (and Everybody, Quit Playing Games...etc)

Celine Dion, Robyn, Ace of Base :) 

Full Listhttps://www.discogs.com/label/268814-Cheiron-Studios

1 hour ago, Avatar said:

What happen? why did it close?

Good question! I was just reading about it, and some say because its "ringleader" (and Max Martin mentor) Denniz PoP passed away in 1998....it closed in 2000. Other places say Max Martin thought to "quit while they were ahead" since it was the #1 Hit Factory, and was gaining popularity. Max Martin opened another studio and I guess there's another one in the original location as Cheiron. (#letsallgotoSweden)

There is a "new" Cheiron in Orlando, FL :divaney: which is double the sentimentality because I think a lot of boybands came out of Orlando lol, not to mention where Mickey Mouse Club was too.

Archived