hurricane326 appreciation thread

WeatherBOI

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

I felt the place wasn't that active but now it's picking up again

Nice to see you. ❤ and ok but its always been the same as when you joined. It was always this active. You just never went outside the General section and I have been wondering ever since why you never cared for Britney threads. :barbie:

7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You just never went outside the General section and I have been wondering ever since why you never cared for Britney threads. :barbie:

I was a GagaDaily member but I did something incredibly stupid, like incredibly, and got permabanned. I wasn't in a good mental state at the time. I love Britney, but I don't stan her, and it perplexes me why some Britney stans seem to dislike Gaga and vice versa.

Well, hope Britney herself can Do Somethin'.mp3 that'll get this site going more. Thanks.

• Leader
5 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

I was a GagaDaily member but I did something incredibly stupid, like incredibly, and got permabanned. I wasn't in a good mental state at the time. I love Britney, but I don't stan her, and it perplexes me why some Britney stans seem to dislike Gaga and vice versa.

Well, hope Britney herself can Do Somethin'.mp3 that'll get this site going more. Thanks.

Well.... you created a thread here yesterday that got your posts moderated for 24 hours.... Please make sure you abide by the rules and there won't be a problem :) 

25 minutes ago, Exhale said:

Well.... you created a thread here yesterday that got your posts moderated for 24 hours.... Please make sure you abide by the rules and there won't be a problem :) 

Yeah sorry about that I didn't mean any harm. I only had 2 points on GGD (for **** discssion lol) before the incident so I think I'll be good

9 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

I was a GagaDaily member but I did something incredibly stupid, like incredibly, and got permabanned. I wasn't in a good mental state at the time. 

I need more information. wKySbEM.gif

Spoiler

Thanks @DignifiedLove I'm borrowing your gif.  Why hasn't it been added to the main roster yet?

9 hours ago, hurricane326 said:

A little monster :tiffdrink: So you must hate Katy then? :tiffdrink:

Archived