Why does Britney's 2000 VMA performance keep getting deleted?

zxcvb

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deleted where, on Youtube?

I just checked Youtube and all of her VMA performances are on the MTV channel except for Gimme More for the 2007 ceremony... and yes, even the Satisfaction/Oops!...I Did It Again performance is missing.

You can, however, watch it on their VMA's Best of Britney Special. ❤❤❤

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Deleted where, on Youtube?

I just checked Youtube and all of her VMA performances are on the MTV channel except for Gimme More for the 2007 ceremony... and yes, even the Satisfaction/Oops!...I Did It Again performance is missing.

You can, however, watch it on their VMA's Best of Britney Special. ❤❤❤

6 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

https://youtu.be/ZykoOe2wYcg is the closest to the originally televised one if not the official one from MTV's YouTube page. 

4 hours ago, kleinbritney said:

The copyrights of the performance are not owned by Sony.

Yeah, the performance is on youtube but it seems to keep getting deleted after it gains many views.

1 hour ago, Isla said:

Is this available for you?

MTV should upload it to their channel though, along with the 2007 one. They've uploaded the rest.

That's pretty much my point.  It SHOULD be on their official channel when all the other ones are all there, except for 2007.

7 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Yeah, the performance is on youtube but it seems to keep getting deleted after it gains many views.

That's pretty much my point.  It SHOULD be on their official channel when all the other ones are all there, except for 2007.

Oh but your first post made it out as if the performance wasn't on YouTube at all. I do agree though, MTV should just upload every single VMA performance ever if possible.

22 minutes ago, Isla said:

Oh but your first post made it out as if the performance wasn't on YouTube at all. I do agree though, MTV should just upload every single VMA performance ever if possible.

I don't think they'll upload her 2007 performance, since the performance exposes their disgustingly exploitative nature.

8 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

I don't think they'll upload her 2007 performance, since the performance exposes their disgustingly exploitative nature.

I guess, but at the same time it'd be nice to have an official upload of it, even if it's iconic for all the wrong reasons.

Archived