Can't edit posts

ILikeChillinWithYou

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Yeah I can't edit posts even after it's been a long while since I've posted. All I see is an option to Quote or something new called "Promote"

Oh yeah i think that has been in effect for a few days now. I also noticed that days ago. Not sure if there's a timer or something but there is that period after you've posted where you can still make changes before you can't anymore. :bpout:

As for the "Promote" thing, everybody can see that. But it's not live yet. It's one of the new things that Exhale is implementing soon. 😉

I'm gonna ask Jordan about this and when i get answers, i'll kiki with y'all. ❤❤❤

• Leader

Hey guys, comments can be edited up to 10 minutes after posting (in case you make a spelling mistake or want to rephrase etc).

I did it because there have been recent instances where BreatheHeavy promotes a thread, but it was edited and confuses new people who may have not seen the original thread. 

For example, the Britney cover thread. After we shared it on social media, the OP deleted their original content and changed the thread title to REMOVE. I'd like to avoid that circumstance again.

How do you guys feel about it? Is this cool with you? 

On 2/23/2020 at 10:03 PM, JordanMiller said:

Hey guys, comments can be edited up to 10 minutes after posting (in case you make a spelling mistake or want to rephrase etc).

I did it because there have been recent instances where BreatheHeavy promotes a thread, but it was edited and confuses new people who may have not seen the original thread. 

For example, the Britney cover thread. After we shared it on social media, the OP deleted their original content and changed the thread title to REMOVE. I'd like to avoid that circumstance again.

How do you guys feel about it? Is this cool with you? 

I mean that’s fair enough, but I’ve noticed a grammar error on a post I made a few hours ago and now I can’t change it :gloria:

Archived