Different packaging for the Mexico edition of Blackout CD. Did anyone else know about this?

AOLUV

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Aww, I’m not always right! But thank you dear, much love 

Stop, you're ruining it. I already trusted you and that means you must always be right. Always.  :rihit: ❤

9 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Aww, I’m always right!

I fixed it for you. :yeahhh:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Wait so is this like on purpose like, to make it look like a different version, like official-ish? or was it a production error and just an isolated case with a few copies only?

And you are absolutely right! Everything can be a thing in Britney world! ❤

Well, from what I've read, it was just a production error and the booklet ended up facing the opposite way.

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Someone posted on here back then that they printed the new artwork due to fan outrage. There’s never really a clear answer as to why it’s produced and why so little, it’s barely advertised. 

Yeah I remember reading that apparently they changed the artwork because so many fans didn't like the original (although I like it ddd). But versions of the album with this artwork are very rare. 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Yeah I remember reading that apparently they changed the artwork because so many fans didn't like the original (although I like it ddd). But versions of the album with this artwork are very rare. 

Yeah I was one of those that hated the cover (now it’s grown on me) remember all of us were trying to track that cover down and only one person found it at a virgin records store. 

Archived