Nappy tabs+ britney would’ve produced a great show

Britneyarmy8

• Content Curators

Guys, nappy tabs are some of the best people in the business. Idk if u saw jlos part of the Super Bowl performance, but did y’all see all that choreo, graphics, and production. It looked sooo good (yes I thought Shakira was better but I’m talking about production value which jlo won in) all the shows they do are executed so perfectly. so screw everyone that said that domination would’ve been a shitty show. Brit was into it and that’s probs why Jamie cancelled it, f**king pyscho :badthoughts: And just for reference, piece of me was made by a couple of gay amateurs with no experience that probs should stick with people like Meghan trainor :queenflopga:

I just hope and pray that when Brit does a show again she brings back nappy tabs

oh and she’s not FORCED TO BE MEDICATED

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I don't think the problem was ever about NappyTabs, it was always Britney. The announcement sucked cause she didn't do anything, not cause of their production. The choreo sucked because of her own ticks and changing the choreo.:bedtime:

I liked that choreography she made herself 

I forget what song tho

More complex then what those amateurs could do 

7 hours ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Guys, nappy tabs are some of the best people in the business. Idk if u saw jlos part of the Super Bowl performance, but did y’all see all that choreo, graphics, and production. It looked sooo good (yes I thought Shakira was better but I’m talking about production value which jlo won in) all the shows they do are executed so perfectly. so screw everyone that said that domination would’ve been a shitty show. Brit was into it and that’s probs why Jamie cancelled it, f**king pyscho :badthoughts: And just for reference, piece of me was made by a couple of gay amateurs with no experience that probs should stick with people like Meghan trainor :queenflopga:

I just hope and pray that when Brit does a show again she brings back nappy tabs

oh and she’s not FORCED TO BE MEDICATED

I agree about nappytabs, but the problem is britney. If you watch the domination slave rehearsal, for example, her dancers are doing great while she's just throwing her hands in the air. 

nappytabs r cool. the waterfall effect they did in JLOs waiting for tonight was like omg.

domination was a mess from the beginning. rehearsals were good. but we don't know that happened then. maybe it was smth with insurance cause Britney didn't want to take meds or else idk.

u can't announce a show by announcing the announcement...it's so lame:tifflmao:

The production and music would of been amazing ugh :wontcry: the only thing I found weird was the rehersal videos where Britney is doing a completely different choreo than the dancers. That looked like she wasn’t ready, like wouldn’t they upload something to make the show look amazing.. why would they upload that? 

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

The main problem on any show is Britney spazzing out instead of doing actual choreo. 

Also - please don't create a thread praising a cancelled show when part of the show included Britney being dragged around on a sheet. 

I completely forgot about that part oh my godd :toodles::toodles::toodles:

jordan delete rn :toodles:

Archived