2000s Music Corner

Nickey

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Nickey said:

Underrated? Honey I remember it playing on every radio and music TVs, at least in Europe :umomg: a great song anyway :clap:

4 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Yes. Left Outside Alone is not underrated. Wasn't it a UK smash? Not sure if it went to number one but at the time, the song was massive even across Europe.

Well yeah...I was being dramatic :tehe:. I remember it playing a lot as well. Judging from the views count it seems a bit forgotten though. Also, wasn't she more popular in Europe than the US?

16 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well yeah...I was being dramatic :tehe:. I remember it playing a lot as well. Judging from the views count it seems a bit forgotten though. Also, wasn't she more popular in Europe than the US?

Love it. I'm like that too sometimes. :bcutelaugh: and yes she was big in Europe and not so much in the US. I remember her appearing on TRL US though.

24 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

How did this not appear on my radar back then?? This is the first time i'm hearing the existence of this group. :bcutelaugh:

Their singles are really good and pure 2000s girls power. If you liked the one I posted go for more, sis!:lollipop: I'm jealous tbh, discovering their bops was so exciting :mcry:

Possibly my fave decade for music? I just feel nostalgic for the 2000's because I grew up as a child during that decade (I was born in 1996), sometimes I wish I had been a teenager during that time too. 

So glad to see the Girls Aloud/Sugababes love on the previous page, they're my two fave girl groups. Also, these:

Archived