2000s Music Corner

4 hours ago, Nickey said:

Underrated? Honey I remember it playing on every radio and music TVs, at least in Europe :umomg: a great song anyway :clap:

4 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Yes. Left Outside Alone is not underrated. Wasn't it a UK smash? Not sure if it went to number one but at the time, the song was massive even across Europe.

Well yeah...I was being dramatic :tehe:. I remember it playing a lot as well. Judging from the views count it seems a bit forgotten though. Also, wasn't she more popular in Europe than the US?

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Well yeah...I was being dramatic :tehe:. I remember it playing a lot as well. Judging from the views count it seems a bit forgotten though. Also, wasn't she more popular in Europe than the US?

Love it. I'm like that too sometimes. :bcutelaugh: and yes she was big in Europe and not so much in the US. I remember her appearing on TRL US though.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

How did this not appear on my radar back then?? This is the first time i'm hearing the existence of this group. :bcutelaugh:

Their singles are really good and pure 2000s girls power. If you liked the one I posted go for more, sis!:lollipop: I'm jealous tbh, discovering their bops was so exciting :mcry:

• Like 1

Possibly my fave decade for music? I just feel nostalgic for the 2000's because I grew up as a child during that decade (I was born in 1996), sometimes I wish I had been a teenager during that time too. 

So glad to see the Girls Aloud/Sugababes love on the previous page, they're my two fave girl groups. Also, these:

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.