Selena Gomez debuts Deluxe version of 'Rare' with new songs out now

Jordan Miller

ugh why does she call this song "Boyfriend" when her worldwide famous ex-BOYFRIEND released a famous first single called BOYFRIEND. She should have called it:
- "Significant Other"
- "Male Person I Am Dating"
- "Ma Boo"
- "I Hit That"
...but NOT Boyfriend.
I honestly feel like she's doing it for the headlines.

• Haha 2

She didn't really promoted the album even then she got a chance. She only did that award performance which she was too nervous and didn't really delievered. Then 2 or 3 versions of a mvs of 2 songs. Cmon they were not that good to even release them as alternate mvs. But she did just for a buzz. Personally i think this album is 1 of her bests. At least it has a lot of bop songs. Maybe she wasn't ready mentally. But they loosing hell of a good era. And deluxe is only way to sell smth. Cause Selena herself not really good on selling her own album. And also after Dua released her material for me it's better than Rare

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

OMG i'm listening to it now. SHE CHANGED THE TRACKLIST. :kidcries: I thought she was gonna add the new songs at the end. Not only did she add the new songs in between the original tracklist, she also shuffled the other songs. i - :dead:

I hope this new one flows better because I've gotten sooo used to the old tracklist + Feel Me at the end. This feels like a new album. I can't. Why do I feel like i'm being forced to buy the entire thing as opposed to just the new tracks because the new tracklist is fresh af. I can't with you Selena. The games you play, girl. :sobbing:

• Like 3

not a fan of the album, but I think that this version is better. The tracklist is improved and the new songs fit well. I like the cover, the "old" one is horrible. Still, this album is a huge downgrade after excellent Revival.  I still listen to Revival frequently and when it comes to Rare I've listened it, i don't know, 4 times? :tired: And don't feel like doing it again in near future. I really enjoy only Let Me Get Me and, let's say, Dance Again. I also have the impression that Selena completely doesn't care about this album. She barely promotes it and I think that majority of her listeners forgot about its existence already :tbh: If it wasnt for that pseudo deluxe edition I wouldn't give Rare a single thought for a long time.:overitkbye:

Really don't like how the tracklist has been rearranged for the deluxe version, it just doesn't flow as well as the tracklist for the standard edition. I thought they would have just tacked the three new songs on at the end of the album.

Boyfriend could do with being a bit longer but I LOVE the beat for this song, and I'm looking forward to seeing the video tomorrow. She is pretty good too. Souvenir is okay and will probably grow on me.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block