WOMANIZER Live XFACTOR from DIFFERENT ANGLE

One More Time

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Iconiccc

This is one of my favourite performances of her post 2004. I remember watching it live (at home) and being so hyped. She looked amazing and had the best energy.

Sadly, it was perceived as our version of the VMA '07. Everyone was expecting intense choreography and for her mic to at least be on. It really tarnished her reputation here. But it didn't stop people from attending the Circus Tour  :queenflopga: and it recent years people have become more respectful and admiring of her. I attended her London show in 2018 and everyone I saw stood the entire show and came out singing her praises.

I cannot even count or put into words how many times and how much i adore this performance. I played the sh1t out of this - whoever uploaded this on Youtube in 2008. I own about 1k of its views. :bcutelaugh:

And that intro gave me chills! Literally if i wanted to impress someone with Britney, this is the one i show because the intro lists all the most important achievements. I especially love that they said 8 number one singles not pertaining to her UK no.1s cause she only had half those numbers but they referenced her Global no.1s. That's the total i always reference when talking about her successes and number ones cause I'm embarrassed to say she only has 5 Hot 100 no.1s so i stay away from that as much as possible and trick locals by saying "do you know she has 10 global number ones?" and they find it so impressive. :cuteneylaugh:

Ugh. I love X Factor UK. :crying1:

I can't believe that was in 2008, wow... :omg: I remember watching the MV on MTV back then and i kept saying: she's back, she's back, she's back... :) Unfortunately i had no idea of what was happening "behind the scenes" with the C-ship and stuff... but it was amazing to know that she was "here" again and idk, i wanna cry :tiffanycries: i miss everything from 2008 even from a personal point of view, my life has changed so much since then...

Time flies :wontcry:

Not her strongest performance by any means. But the choreography was creative, clean, and she was sharp. Plus, no frantic hand gestures and good costuming. Energy was there. A solid effort on her part but underwhelming nonetheless. This was only a couple months after the Mannequin rehearsal footage had leaked. That's when I knew she still had it, so I expected more in regards to choreo.

This was my favorite performance of Womanizer from the mini-promo tour:

Smaller stage limiting how much she could walk around, loved the cropped jacket and the little spin she added towards the end. Would have felt more energetic had she kept the chest-pump during the breakdown.

2 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I cannot even count or put into words how many times and how much i adore this performance. I played the sh1t out of this - whoever uploaded this on Youtube in 2008. I own about 1k of its views. :bcutelaugh:

And that intro gave me chills! Literally if i wanted to impress someone with Britney, this is the one i show because the intro lists all the most important achievements. I especially love that they said 8 number one singles not pertaining to her UK no.1s cause she only had half those numbers but they referenced her Global no.1s. That's the total i always reference when talking about her successes and number ones cause I'm embarrassed to say she only has 5 Hot 100 no.1s so i stay away from that as much as possible and trick locals by saying "do you know she has 10 global number ones?" and they find it so impressive. :cuteneylaugh:

Ugh. I love X Factor UK. :crying1:

Actually she had 5 UK #1s, half would be 4:mhm:

And yes I feel you, I also prefer to talk about global #1s bc it is more important than just US #1s don't you guys think?

Archived