Vote: Pussycat Dolls' "React" Or Dua Lipa's "Physical"

crazyboutbrit

"React" or 'Physical"?  

164 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to vote yet because I'm listening to Physical for the first time as I'm typing this. So far, I prefer React. However, I thought React was pretty flat and disappointing the first time I listened to it, but now I enjoy it a lot. I want to give Physical the same opportunity, but so far, it just doesn't sound like my type of song.

17 minutes ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

I just wanna say I really prefer Don't Start Now to both.

THANK YOU!!! Am i the only one not loving Physical? It's not even catchy and melodic. Don't Start Now is far superior and has hooks for days. It's so dynamic. Like, when you sing it it's up and down like a rollercoaster. And the same is true with React that's why i voted for it. I don't really get the hype over Physical. It's just aggressive all throughout and super one note. I also think some are just riding the bandwagon cause apparently liking Physical is the in thing to do because Dua Lipa is the current "in" popstar because of Don't Start Now. :surething:

26 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

THANK YOU!!! Am i the only one not loving Physical? It's not even catchy and melodic. Don't Start Now is far superior and has hooks for days. It's so dynamic. Like, when you sing it it's up and down like a rollercoaster. And the same is true with React that's why i voted for it. I don't really get the hype over Physical. It's just aggressive all throughout and super one note. I also think some are just riding the bandwagon cause apparently liking Physical is the in thing to do because Dua Lipa is the current "in" popstar because of Don't Start Now. :surething:

Yeah, I like Physical, no harm in it, I just like Don't Start Now tons more. Don't Start Now is a real treat!

Archived