What is your dream collaboration?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney x Christina. Period. There is nothing I would like more than for that to happen. 

Britney , Jessica Simpson, Christina and Mandy Moore all together lol

Britney and Christina need to do a full album together, with both collaborations and solo songs, as well as each one covering a song from the other. Then they need to tour together / residency, w

Posted Images

8 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I mean Abba and Cher basically did collaborate at this point :ohi:

Basically doesn't count. I want an original song with them. 

BSB and NSYNC would be nice with Britney and Christina singing the chorus...it'd be like a double date. Then Mandy Moore and 98 Degrees can sing the bridge like 3rd wheeling.

And Aqua?! OmG wait...Aqua and Britney collab :queenflopga:

But seriously (idk if I ever am hahaha), I think actually...a Britney and JLO or Britney and Shakira would be heeellllaaa interesting.

1 hour ago, AleXelA said:

BSB and NSYNC would be nice with Britney and Christina singing the chorus...it'd be like a double date. Then Mandy Moore and 98 Degrees can sing the bridge like 3rd wheeling.

And Aqua?! OmG wait...Aqua and Britney collab :queenflopga:

But seriously (idk if I ever am hahaha), I think actually...a Britney and JLO or Britney and Shakira would be heeellllaaa interesting.

Aqua?

Have you heard there new stuff? kirito GIF

On 2/28/2020 at 5:25 PM, MyLittlePopstar said:

Britney & Lady Gaga.... 

or, Britney, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, & Beyonce doing a lady Marmalade type record. Not lady Marmalade but just something similar. 

britney and Janet. 

britney and Xtina. Though I have no idea how that’d work. 

I think a track like Your Body from Legend X could work well with BritBrit. Britneys vocals were great on Glory. She just needs to tap into that again and it'll pair nicely with Christina