What is your dream collaboration?

Jordan Miller

• Leader

There are so many times where I either think 'God, that collab should not exist,' or the opposite... 'WHY haven't so and so collaborated yet.'

What is a dream collaboration for you? Two caveats to this question:

1.  They have to currently be alive. :jj:
  2. They can't have already collaborated before.

Mine is Britney and Brendon Urie. But none of that ME! ****. It would have to be adult pop rock with a touch of electro and heavy bass for it to work. 

Drop your answer in the comments! 

collabs.jpg

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I'd also love a Gaga and Danja collab. 

Nooo. I don't want Britney producers working with other popstars. I'm selfish like that. I'm already annoyed that Taylor Swift is Max Martin's new fave muse. And the same goes for Britney directors like how Joseph Kahn is now Taylor's too. :surething: 

I want them to be loyal like how Stuart Price, William Orbit, and Mirwais is very much Madonna's while Walter Afanasieff and Trey is very much Mariah's. And Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis are Janet's.

On 2/19/2020 at 5:13 PM, OriginalRoxxy said:

Britney x Christina. Period.

There is nothing I would like more than for that to happen. :cutebrit:

Britney and Christina need to do a full album together, with both collaborations and solo songs, as well as each one covering a song from the other.

Then they need to tour together / residency, where they would perform the entire album as well as many of their past hits, again, some of them would be duets, others would be solo and some of those solos would be Britney singing a Christina song and viceversa. 

37 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Britney and Christina need to do a full album together, with both collaborations and solo songs, as well as each one covering a song from the other.

Then they need to tour together / residency, where they would perform the entire album as well as many of their past hits, again, some of them would be duets, others would be solo and some of those solos would be Britney singing a Christina song and viceversa. 

I would love for this to happen! Like the Pop Princess Tour. This, i will be down for, because both are gonna cover each other's songs as opposed to just one doing a cover of the other one because that might be problematic for the comparisons that might ensue. And it's gonna show unity and solidarity and will finally end a decades long rivalry between the fans. A true and genuine collaboration, yes! It's gonna be the next When You Believe. ❤❤❤

• Leader
On 2/21/2020 at 2:39 PM, Theo04t said:

I have heard this mashup of TiO (Take It Off) by Zayn Malik and Get Naked (I Got A Plan) and it is just amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNRxYvIEq4w

And, I would like if Zayn and knee would collab, it would be AMAZING

omg. Never thought of a Zayn and Britney collabo but I'd so be here for this. Zayn is legit in my top 10 artists ever. Icarus Falls is the gift that keeps on giving. 

Archived