Britney Spears scents discontinued?

Tyetiana30

I have worked at Dillard’s and Macy’s and shoplifters ruin it for us all. I’ve seen people just walk out with stacks of fragrance gift sets and we can’t do a damn thing about it . It BURNS me up and security doesn’t want to do anything because the shoplifters will try and sue the company for apprehending them 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Resear... you mean you saw the tweet and replies from the previous thread, right? :lolnoworries:

No I just did a little more snooping on revlons site and found her and Mariah lol I was crying I was so happy ! Arden should have cleared that up in the first place when I called them ! It’s confusing 

7 hours ago, Tyetiana30 said:

No I just did a little more snooping on revlons site and found her and Mariah lol I was crying I was so happy ! Arden should have cleared that up in the first place when I called them ! It’s confusing 

Still think you should post the screenshot of the convo you had online (I think you said you had one earlier in the thread) for clarification. 

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Tyetiana30 said:

If you really did, you would have known Revlon bought EA. It’s like global news and I’m sure even news articles would mention Revlon’s acquisition and if that’s not enough, she thanked Revlon at the beauty awards instead of EA. Obviously the person you were talking with is a sales person and assume you were trying to buy their product.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

If you really did, you would have known Revlon bought EA. It’s like global news and I’m sure even news articles would mention Revlon’s acquisition and if that’s not enough, she thanked Revlon at the beauty awards instead of EA. Obviously the person you were talking with is a sales person and assume you were trying to buy their product.

Ddd again I feel stupid for not knowing all of this and the fact Britney did thank Revlon during her speech.

I still wanna see that convo screenshot :gloria:

15 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Ok nvm I thought it was fan wide news 

Aww puppy. I also didn't know. :crying1: I only found out through this thread and i thought when she thanked Revlon like she means her make-up sponsors or something. I'm embarrassed. :wontcry:

Also, i second Isla. she's dropped the screenshot comment so many times and she's being ignored. where is the screenshot???

Well if that’s the case then , why in the hell are they still being distributed by EA fragrances on the damn box then . You would think a company like Arden would know what was goin on or clear up the confusion ! All I heard the lady tell me on the customer service line was they discontinued Britney’s line and didn’t didn’t give me any details about it . So now need to get snippy and rude about it 

2 hours ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Well if that’s the case then , why in the hell are they still being distributed by EA fragrances on the damn box then . You would think a company like Arden would know what was goin on or clear up the confusion ! All I heard the lady tell me on the customer service line was they discontinued Britney’s line and didn’t didn’t give me any details about it . So now need to get snippy and rude about it 

We’re not being rude, it’s just usually in the past on this forum we’ve had people claim certain things and never back it up with evidence. That’s why I thought posting the screenshot would at least help us out so we could figure out what was said.

Archived