Britney Spears scents discontinued?

Tyetiana30

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Yea I use Mariah Carey’s M  and I LOVE FANTASY so I called to ask where I could buy them and if they were still being made and they said as of 2020 they aren’t 

Hopefully Team CON has a backup distributor because once the fragrances are done how will they milk her legacy? I’m actually sad as hell rn.

I mix the original fantasy with Paco Rabanne 1 Million and that has been my signature scent for YEARS. 

This has been the

worst

year

ever

to be a Britney fan. 

2 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

Hopefully Team CON has a backup distributor because once the fragrances are done how will they milk her legacy? I’m actually sad as hell rn.

I mix the original fantasy with Paco Rabanne 1 Million and that has been my signature scent for YEARS. 

This has been the

worst

year

ever

to be a Britney fan. 

I even tried to find rainbow fantasy to try and it didn’t get a big launch  . I found some fantasy 3.3 oz at Burlington so I bought all them . I’m just still in shock right now . Fantasy is a top seller 

9 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

I even tried to find rainbow fantasy to try and it didn’t get a big launch  . I found some fantasy 3.3 oz at Burlington so I bought all them . I’m just still in shock right now . Fantasy is a top seller 

I wanted to smell that for the cotton candy note but I can’t find it either. 

Maybe if enough people call and complain to EA they will rethink all this. 

1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

I wanted to smell that for the cotton candy note but I can’t find it either. 

Maybe if enough people call and complain to EA they will rethink.

That’s why I posted on this thread so people can get a heads up and call and voice their opinions on it . Yes the cotton candy in rainbow really got my attention but I’m not paying 70 dollars for a bottle on eBay lol 

12 minutes ago, Tyetiana30 said:

That’s why I posted on this thread so people can get a heads up and call and voice their opinions on it . Yes the cotton candy in rainbow really got my attention but I’m not paying 70 dollars for a bottle on eBay lol 

i’ll get right on that. 

I’m just confused as to why they would say they’re discontinued as of 2020 when a new one came out last week? Unless they just mean her older perfumes?

1 minute ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Never tried private show but they say it smells like coffee and vanilla. My 2 favorite things. 

Prerogative is more of a summer scent in my opinion. She says it's a fragrance for all but it smells pretty feminine to me. 

Private show smells divine, literally like vanilla coffee with whipped cream . It’s a sweeter version of fantasy to me 

1 minute ago, Tyetiana30 said:

Private show smells divine, literally like vanilla coffee with whipped cream . It’s a sweeter version of fantasy to me 

Dammit I need to get more private show then lol. This was half off at rite aid cuz the store was closing so I thought "why not" and got the rest of the Prerogative stuff lol. Better Amazon it now lol 

Archived