Britney Spears scents discontinued?

Tyetiana30

53 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

It should be a no-brainier.  It's something people can legitimately see being realistic with Britney at this stage of her life.

Along with perfumes, this would be an indefinite stream of income for Britney, if she choses not to perform.  

Yes, this needs to be happen :crying4: and if it does, Britney can’t give up on it like she did with The Intimate Collection. 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Among the stars posted his review of Glitter fantasy. He’s like the encyclopedia of Britney fragrances and knows everything there is to know about her perfumes. (I’m jealous he has all the original perfumes like the Coty ones before she switched to EA)

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Among the stars posted his review of Glitter fantasy. He’s like the encyclopedia of Britney fragrances and knows everything there is to know about her perfumes. (I’m jealous he has all the original perfumes like the Coty ones before she switched to EA)

28th fragrance!? Wow didn't realize that. :britlol:

I absolutely CAN NOT at his perfume collection. I am sooo jealous. I died seeing his background. :gaspney:

I love the review. Makes me want to buy Glitter Fantasy but wheeere can I get it. :bpout:

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

28th fragrance!? Wow didn't realize that. :britlol:

I absolutely CAN NOT at his perfume collection. I am sooo jealous. I died seeing his background. :gaspney:

I love the review. Makes me want to buy Glitter Fantasy but wheeere can I get it. :bpout:

You should see his Britney wall. He has every single release and the boxes! I use to think my collection is a lot until I start watching these fragrance youtubers, my drawers full of fragrances doesn’t look so much anymore lol

I subscribe to him because he focuses on celebrity fragrances mostly. I feel he’s the only one that loves the fantasy line and doesn’t mind them continuing on because he loves the line so much. Even though I love fragrances, my nose is not as good compare to him, it’s through his reviews that I begin to appreciate Britney’s scents better as before I just thought they were room spray material because they are so sweet. 

31 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You should see his Britney wall. He has every single release and the boxes! I use to think my collection is a lot until I start watching these fragrance youtubers, my drawers full of fragrances doesn’t look so much anymore lol

I subscribe to him because he focuses on celebrity fragrances mostly. I feel he’s the only one that loves the fantasy line and doesn’t mind them continuing on because he loves the line so much. Even though I love fragrances, my nose is not as good compare to him, it’s through his reviews that I begin to appreciate Britney’s scents better as before I just thought they were room spray material because they are so sweet. 

Oh for sure. Seeing that background makes mine look so... inadequate. :bpout: He has an entire wall just for Britney? :zoomzoom:

When will iiii :crying1: so you're subscribed to him. Alright, i'm subscribing as well. And he should owe you for that. Will try and find the video that features the Britney wall. ❤

so glad the perfume are still going on finally. I was scared when I read the title. My fav is believe. I'm so mad they never did a second Believe. Glitter Fantasy looks cool because of the glitter obviously, but it's the dumbest perfum they ever made for her. Like who has a fantasy about glitter ? 

But watching that guy reviewing the Glitter Fantasy one I thougt: they should make a "male only" fantasy perfume and it could be called "Leather Fantasy" and the bottle could be like black. And the commercial would be similar to the "Femme fatale tour" slave4u backdrop but even better. 

• 8 months later...

Archived