Britney Spears scents discontinued?

Tyetiana30

I received some horrible awful news today and I wanted to share . As of late I was having a hard time finding Britney Spears scents . I normally get them at kohl’s but I noticed the fazed out a lot of Britney scents . Concerned I called Elizabeth Arden at 855-289-6405 and spoke to a few people about Britney scents , she then tells me as of 2020 they are no longer producing them and they are discontinued ! I’m so in shock right now . Fantasy is my signature scent and I’m so crushed right now . If you love Britney scents I would get them while  you can 

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

You can thank Team CON for not paying Elizabeth Arden their royalties.

Remember when EA tried to depose Britney but the judge ruled that she wasn’t fit to testify? They probably got tired of Britney Brand’s bad business practices.

f**kin Lou!! Pay the dang company cuz I need my prerogative and Private Show!! 

She better be on this forum reading this! :badthoughts:

I know revlon bought out Arden but on the current boxes it says distributed by EA fragrances meaning Arden . I found the Fantasy set at kohl’s and I noticed they had no Britney scents besides the giftset of fantasy of curious I looked in their website no fantasy 3.3 oz I heard a rumor they were discontinued so I called Arden and inquired about Mariah and Britney and they searched the data base and said they were not producing then anymore 

8 minutes ago, rawbrit said:

that doesn't make sense tho :hideous:

Call Elizabeth Arden they will confirm it  . Kohl’s is where I used to get all her scents and they fazed a lot of them out . That’s why I called because I heard a rumor they were and sure enough they said yes they were . This is probably why her recent releases have been limited. Even Britney site doesn’t have them. Only prerogative 

3 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I wouldn’t even use Taylor Swift for bathroom spray, but I can’t believe they’re getting rid of Mariah too. 

Yea I use Mariah Carey’s M  and I LOVE FANTASY so I called to ask where I could buy them and if they were still being made and they said as of 2020 they aren’t 

Archived