Britney releasing an album of cover songs (I’VE HEARD IT)

merden

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators
59 minutes ago, merden said:

Haha hey guys, don't be mean to Alexa.  She's super sweet and she's doing what she thinks is right here.

Here's the truth.  I took Alexa's vocals from her clip and had them professionally produced (pitch, tempo, backing vocals etc).  There's a 60 second recording (and she sounds amazing, exactly like Britney).  Myah Marie wishes she sounded this good.  I sent the track to Alexa a few days ago and wanted to work with her creating some full length professional recordings.

I posted the tiny clip on here claiming it was Britney because... hey... we all miss those crazy days and it's been so quiet lately..  I thought people would get a kick out hearing "new" Britney vocals, and (if we're being honest) we all love these messy rumors right? Who remembers Banana Alice?  I also wanted to show Alexa that there's a huge appetite for new Britney music.  Britney fans have been waiting far too long now.

I've apologized to Alexa and she has made it super clear that she doesn't want to deceive or trick anyone.  I've been creating Britney content for years (anyone remember the Britney Terminator 2 video?  The Criminal lyric video?)  I know Britney fans have a sense of humor and they love the drama.  And hey, it was a kinda fun rollercoaster for the past 20 pages right?

I hope you guys see the funny side to this (and please be nice to Alexa).

i-

ok just release an album at this point 

a few music videos would be nice

brinny pls come back:crying3:

stop breaking ur f**king left leg every 5 years:crying3::crying3::crying3:

1 minute ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

are u gonna try and take her job :imdying:

LOL no, i don't want to try and take anybody's job but I DID audition for AGT twice in 09 with my impressions...didn't make it through, but still lol....just in case she wants another you know, back up haha

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, AleXelA said:

LOL no, i don't want to try and take anybody's job but I DID audition for AGT twice in 09 with my impressions...didn't make it through, but still lol....just in case she wants another you know, back up haha

ur probably more qualified than myah 

:wontcry:

13 minutes ago, AleXelA said:

sooo kinda off topic, but does anybody know how Myah Marie got her gig lol. Jk. Not really, i've been curious for years haha

Like everything in this world. By knowing people who know people. When we'd get backup and/or background singers it's usually ones that someone already in our circle knows. It's always recommended by someone and if she slays and is a nice girl and follows the rules and is not problematic, we'll keep them in our list and we'll call for them when we need them again. They don't hold auditions for background singers.

1 minute ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Like everything in this world. By knowing people who know people. When we'd get backup and/or background singers it's usually ones that someone already in our circle knows. It's always recommended by someone and if she slays and is a nice girl and follows the rules and is not problematic, we'll keep them in our list and we'll call for them when we need them. They don't hold auditions for background singers.

Yess, character and how you treat others goes a long way! Honestly, i would be a happy camper just doing demos for Britney and her music videos lolll:awyeah: But no leotards! I need PVC pants,  photoshopped crop tops, and glitter.

oh waaait before I go to bed and exit the stage dramatically, you know what's funny, I'm half Persian so I could litrally be Sam and Britney's daughter LOL. Talk about "meant to beee!"  :)

Mkay, this has really be an interesting and Theatrical Thursday, ya'll...never in a million years would I think to create an account on here (ironic i know), but in a way @merden should be thanked for the intro. Again, all is ok --no Kanye-T-Swift controversies going on hahah. G'night!

3 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Like everything in this world. By knowing people who know people. When we'd get backup and/or background singers it's usually ones that someone already in our circle knows. It's always recommended by someone and if she slays and is a nice girl and follows the rules and is not problematic, we'll keep them in our list and we'll call for them when we need them again. They don't hold auditions for background singers.

yes, i'm a singer and I own a recording studio. I just ask friends for singers when we need different backing vocals. 

6 hours ago, merden said:

Haha hey guys, don't be mean to Alexa.  She's super sweet and she's doing what she thinks is right here.

Here's the truth.  I took Alexa's vocals from her clip and had them professionally produced (pitch, tempo, backing vocals etc).  There's a 60 second recording (and she sounds amazing, exactly like Britney).  Myah Marie wishes she sounded this good.  I sent the track to Alexa a few days ago and wanted to work with her creating some full length professional recordings.

I posted the tiny clip on here claiming it was Britney because... hey... we all miss those crazy days and it's been so quiet lately..  I thought people would get a kick out hearing "new" Britney vocals, and (if we're being honest) we all love these messy rumors right? Who remembers Banana Alice?  I also wanted to show Alexa that there's a huge appetite for new Britney music.  Britney fans have been waiting far too long now.

I've apologized to Alexa and she has made it super clear that she doesn't want to deceive or trick anyone.  I've been creating Britney content for years (anyone remember the Britney Terminator 2 video?  The Criminal lyric video?)  I know Britney fans have a sense of humor and they love the drama.  And hey, it was a kinda fun rollercoaster for the past 20 pages right?

I hope you guys see the funny side to this (and please be nice to Alexa).

giphy.gif

Well you trolled us, the girl is better in impersonating Britney than Myah, definitely. After listening to that snippet for the first time I knew something's wrong but the confusion all over this thread got to me as well. I appreciate the fact that you did quite a lot to make it all seem as real as possible, good job sis! :cuteneylaugh:

1 hour ago, jordeezy said:

Wait... So Exhale is "signing" a girl who impersonated Britney to songs she has bought no rights to after some exhaler supposedly stole her song and had it "professionally engineered" just to troll with a 6 second clip?  And now the girl is advertising to team Britney to take Myah Marie's job?  

No, not advertising to take anyone's job ..not my style. I was curious as to how one can record demos for Britney. People asked for my impressions so I posted my channel that I've had for 12 years. 

15 minutes ago, Theo04t said:

remove what thing? I don't get it:butwhy:

He edited it. His original reply to my question was "i have 12 tracks" or something. He's asking for the posts and his replies to be deleted/removed cause he already confessed that it was all a lie a few pages ago. ❤❤❤

Hi @AleXelA

Okay, first of all i was shook when you said your name in the video and i had to look at your username again. I was reading it wrong all this time. I though it was ALEXA. :zoomzoom:

I'm sorry for my joke though. No, there isn't a record label... yet. Haha! And i think you make a good Britney impression! I wouldn't want to throw Myah under the bus, but you seem like a viable substitute. or replacement, you never know. :bcutelaugh:

17 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Hi @AleXelA

Okay, first of all i was shook when you said your name in the video and i had to look at your username again. I was reading it wrong all this time. I though it was ALEXA. :zoomzoom:

I'm sorry for my joke though. No, there isn't a record label... yet. Haha! And i think you make a good Britney impression! I wouldn't want to throw Myah under the bus, but you seem like a viable substitute. or replacement, you never know. :bcutelaugh:

Lol people call me Alexa too sometimes (no I don't know what the weather is like tomorrow...). I prob need a better "stage name" because Alex Alex backwards is not original lol😂 #anytakers.  

Aww it's ok, no worries! I knew it was a joke at 2am, but for some reason at like 2pm my gullible brain showed up lol...it was a good one, that made my day haha! And you are too sweet, thank you 🙈❤  Myah is really talented! I heard some of her songs and saw she is a singer-songwriter so that is true talent!👏 

Archived