Maluma insists he's not gay: lend me your girlfriend to see how gay I am

Jordan Miller

9 hours ago, khaleesi said:

He literally said what a closeted gay would say. LIKE, FOR REAL. That's what every single closeted gay says. That proves he is gay. :jj:

I've never said nothing remotely close to that before I came out LOL. Most of the time if someone asks "Are you gay?" I'd say "....what's it to you?" or if someone calls me gay I would say "Yep, I'm pretty f**king happy, you're right" lol haha. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's so gay there's been rumors since he came out (into the music scene lol)

and he made it even more obvious before getting more known in the States... he kind of rebelled during his wannabe-kurt cobain phase... acting very gay in a petty way during live streams... latino fans TROLLED the **** outta him whenever he posted one of his pics from gayish photoshoots... and called him out for being closeted yet making fun of the gay community.

there's also this colombian singer called "pipe bueno"...he's best friends with maluma, he's always had a beard for a gf since he came into the scene...

they released a single about love, beach and *** about 5 years ago....in the music video both of them are on a yacht... without any female models to dance around with...looking very much in love. lol

he's definitely the new ricky martin... just wait and see

Image result for wendy williams reaction gif

I think this need for straight guys to prove they're straight may come from a pressure to be extra-masculine and macho and all that... but I don't think this should be necessary. If you're straight, cool, just live your life, be a good person. You don't have to prove anything about your sexuality to anyone. Whenever straight guys do this, it just feels like they lack self-confidence and their masculinity is fragile.

But he's a Latino. Aren't latino guys (the straight ones), like, extra with their machismo? You know what I mean? It's their schtick. They're like the counter part of, say, the stereotypical dumb blonde who's very hyper feminine. That's why i don't think he's gay. His toxic masculinity is not because of some underlying insecurity or that he's gay. He's that way because of his culture and environment [?]. This is not racism. I can't articulate right now what i'm trying to say but I hope someone gets it. :cuteidk:

1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

But he's a Latino. Aren't latino guys (the straight ones), like, extra with their machismo? You know what I mean? It's their schtick. They're like the counter part of, say, the stereotypical dumb blonde who's very hyper feminine. That's why i don't think he's gay. His toxic masculinity is not because of some underlying insecurity or that he's gay. He's that way because of his culture and environment [?]. This is not racism. I can't articulate right now what i'm trying to say but I hope someone gets it. :cuteidk:

no honey, new latino generations are pretty chill about gay people. it's the closeted ones who keep making a fuzz about it with their drunk "no ****" antics.

besides...maluma's only had like 2 public girlfriends since he became famous. (who look very much like beards) also, there's the thousands rumors... if you want more proof just search on youtube "maluma gay" and you'll see many of the very obvious public clues...:bedtime:

Archived