Britney's Thousand Oaks House Tour

Britney's Thousand Oaks House Tour

I'd make a list but just see for yourselves.

Our girl's got taste. I'm so proud of her. :flawless:

Also, the creators of the video said a lot of nice things about Britney. Especially about her mental health. You can tell they're stans.

Give it a LIKE. They deserve it.

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I'm not asking for too much but atleast a 720p would be okay. Why is RCA such a flop. :sobbing:

I'm actually asking for 4K videos because we're in 2020 and if they can make 80s music videos in 4K then it's possible even for late 90's/early 00's music videos to get an upgrade, also, we ******* deserve it because her videography is ultra iconic and not everyone can relate :explainlol:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

I'm actually asking for 4K videos because we're in 2020 and if they can make 80s music videos in 4K then it's possible even for late 90's/early 00's music videos to get an upgrade, also, we ******* deserve it because her videography is ultra iconic and not everyone can relate :explainlol:

But i don't think we're ever gonna get her videography in 4k. :crying4: I think 720p is as good as we're gonna get cause record labels are lazy af. Unless the artist requests for these things to happen or actively take action. But then again, we can always watch her videos offline.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

But i don't think we're ever gonna get her videography in 4k. :crying4: I think 720p is as good as we're gonna get cause record labels are lazy af. Unless the artist requests for these things to happen or actively take action. But then again, we can always watch her videos offline.

Someone uploaded her videos upscaled in HD, 1080p, i think and they look AMAZING compared to the YouTube low quality uploads :clap1:

• Like 1