Break the Ice is better than Toxic

WeatherBOI

22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

You're right. I wasn't. I was listening to Britney because I stan. :bcutelaugh: I only really reconnected with In The Zone a few months before Blackout was released cause I was preparing/conditioning myself for the comeback. I overplayed Blackout already to the point that it's even more sickening to me than if I listen to Toxic. But even without all of that, I still think Toxic is better than Break the Ice

Also, love your avatar. I mean, yes I love Avatar - the show and that is why I love your avatar. Haha! :hahayea:

I was making Britney mixed CD's and discovering Bsides and unreleased music on Limewire, waiting 45 mins for LQ downloads on dialup internet.  Lol

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I was making Britney mixed CD's and discovering Bsides and unreleased music on Limewire, waiting 45 mins for LQ downloads on dialup internet.  Lol

Omg those were the days!!! But I didn't even know how to burn CDs before so I would always just ask my guy friend to burn me mixes of Britney unreleased songs that I would read on the internet. I remember buying this bootleg cd of Britney's Unreleased songs in 2005 that contained She'll Never Be Me - the one that was looped - as well as Walk On By and that was the first time I ever heard those two songs and that bootleg cd was my prized possession at the time, thinking I was so cool and badass to discover and own that cd. :haha:

They're different. The more I listen to music, the more I'm unable to make any lists, ranks or whatever. It's not like I can't tell if a song is good for me or not, but it's really hard when we're speaking about two great songs like Toxic and Break The Ice. Of course there's numbers, sales and stuff that would say Toxic is more popular than BTI, but that's all. I'm not going to judge :xfactorlook:

21 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Omg those were the days!!! But I didn't even know how to burn CDs before so I would always just ask my guy friend to burn me mixes of Britney unreleased songs that I would read on the internet. I remember buying this bootleg cd of Britney's Unreleased songs in 2005 that contained She'll Never Be Me - the one that was looped - as well as Walk On By and that was the first time I ever heard those two songs and that bootleg cd was my prized possession at the time, thinking I was so cool and badass to discover and own that cd. :haha:

I had that looped version of "She'll Never Be Me" too.  I downloaded a song called "Need You Next To Me- Britney Spears" and I figured it was a song from Britney's days in a girl group but supposedly it's from a singer called Luna but I swear I hear Britney in the backing vocals.  I remember finding out about her Bsides and liking them more than album tracks.  Lol. Good days. 

Just now, jordeezy said:

I had that looped version of "She'll Never Be Me" too.  I downloaded a song called "Need You Next To Me- Britney Spears" and I figured it was a song from Britney's days in a girl group but supposedly it's from a singer called Luna but I swear I hear Britney in the backing vocals.  I remember finding out about her Bsides and liking them more than album tracks.  Lol. Good days. 

Wait... Not Luna.  This girl. 

Archived