Justin Bieber's new album 'Changes' sold...

Jordan Miller

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His 7th???

Omg he now has more number one albums than Britney. :decisions:

This is opening up old wounds. If only Blackout went to number one. She would've had seven as well. And will push past Janet and Mariah as the sole female on the third spot of most #1s on the Billboard 200 Albums Chart by a Female. :nochillbrit:

5 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

anyone can have a #1 one cuz of streams, let it be hard copy sales like old times and it wouldn't get as far

This is true. 🌟 But i have to say Changes would still be number one this week just based on pure sales. He still outsold everyone and is miles away from the second best selling (pure) / third overall album of the week - the one from Tame Impala, by 46,000 units.

y'all....this is his femme fatale in many aspects omg :gum:

follow up to a much (commercially) better faring comeback album

poorly done album cover that honestly could be of a dead person propped up by sticks considering the energy levels and & emotion depicted

both in the 11th year after their first album/ep release (1999 for the album bomt and 2009 for his ep that was his first release)

a name that does not particularly reflect the actual content of the album (vs the half-attempt)

lead single that debuts towards the top but is, for their overall catalogue, not at all one of their most successful songs

both probably under the influence of powerful ***** during the recording and release but probably only justin by choice oops

both have 17 tracks on the japanese version

both lead singles came out in january, in a year with at least one non-0 digit repeated :unreal:

both are white  :omg:

britney jean spears = justin bieber :britannoyed:

and the tracklist...omg...i do believe something mediated by only the stars above is at play here...i must do some digging :snooptoya:

the lack of britney content and clarity of her condition is driving me to be this way i CANNOT help it

Archived