Justin Bieber's new album 'Changes' sold...

• Community Leader

Justin Bieber snatched the number one spot on the Billboard 200 chart with Changes

According to Billboard, Changes sold 231,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. Of that sum, 26,000 are in album sales, 101,000 are in SEA units (equating to 135 million on-demand streams of the songs on the album) and 4,000 are in TEA units.

According to Def Jam, the album generated over 1 million in total first-week consumption units. 

It's also #1 in the UK.

Changes isn't my favorite Bieber album, but it's got some good tunes. "Running Over," "Confirmation" and "Come Around Me" are some of my favorites. 

Thoughts on Bieber's first week sales? 

justin-bieber-changes.jpg

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's a lot of physical album sales. Love him or hate him, say what you want about him but all of the boys and all of the girls are begging their parents to buy his album. 

I'm actually interested in buying the album just for this. Even if the bulge ain't that big. But i really like the ratchet-ness of the pictures. It's something more urban and i think it's very cool. 

Marketing 101. Include Bieber's junk. 

Posted Images

Just now, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Well he did hide his bulge in the physical version :bieber:

I'm actually interested in buying the album just for this. Even if the bulge ain't that big. But i really like the ratchet-ness of the pictures. It's something more urban and i think it's very cool:bcutelaugh:

• Like 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

His next album needs to be big smash or else thats it for him in modern popular culture. People can only give a star so many chances and they move on

He can do a Vegas residency in about 2-3 years from now when his fans are old enough to see it.