Report: Britney Spears Will Remain Under A Conservatorship For At Least Several More Months

Catalin

5 hours ago, GMFlop said:

"It is unclear if Britney is trying to fully get out of the conservatorship, as we reported, her court-appointed attorney told the court she is fine with being under the conservatorship for now. It seems she wants some of the restrictions changed."

True or false? 

She said in court last year that she wants the conservatorship to end

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, Catalin said:

she is fine with being under the conservatorship for now

I don't believe that about her being fine under the conservatorship, she cried about the restrictions and not being able to even drive on her interviews for "for the record" and that was back in 2008... 12 years later she's "fine" with still being under this sham conservatorship?

I don't believe it!

9 hours ago, GMFlop said:

"It is unclear if Britney is trying to fully get out of the conservatorship, as we reported, her court-appointed attorney told the court she is fine with being under the conservatorship for now. It seems she wants some of the restrictions changed."

True or false? 

Key words: her count-appointed attorney. She didn’t say this. It’s interesting Britney hasn’t been in court.

4 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She said in court last year that she wants the conservatorship to end

That technically wasn’t official information. It was highly speculated. if Britney wanted the conservatorship to end she could file to end it and that would be public information. Despite that voicemail to the lawyer from 2008, her complaining about it early on, Britney surprisingly hasn’t ever filed to end the conservatorship.

To me it’s becoming more and more clear that she is simply asking for more freedoms and possibly that her dad is out of the picture. Something is up and I wish they would officially say what.

4 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

Key words: her count-appointed attorney. She didn’t say this. It’s interesting Britney hasn’t been in court.

That technically wasn’t official information. It was highly speculated. if Britney wanted the conservatorship to end she could file to end it and that would be public information. Despite that voicemail to the lawyer from 2008, her complaining about it early on, Britney surprisingly hasn’t ever filed to end the conservatorship.

To me it’s becoming more and more clear that she is simply asking for more freedoms and possibly that her dad is out of the picture. Something is up and I wish they would officially say what.

You making it sound like it's easy

Britney does want the conservatorship to end 

28 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You making it sound like it's easy

Britney does want the conservatorship to end 

That’s the thing: it is not easy.

The conservatorship ending is not a simple case of Britney “supposedly” telling the judge that she wants out, they do an investigation, and the judge slams their gavel and says “BRITNEY, YOU’RE FREE.”

Her only way out of the conservatorship would be if she filed a Petition for Termination. Britney has never filed for this. She can actually file for this at her own free will, surprisingly. There has never been a petition filed on her docket. She would also be required to attend every court hearing if she was trying to get out, and as we’ve seen she has not been there.

Britney is not fighting for the conservatorship to end. As much as I want it to end, it really appears she’s just asking for more freedom from the judge.

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Red_B86 said:

I don't believe that about her being fine under the conservatorship, she cried about the restrictions and not being able to even drive on her interviews for "for the record" and that was back in 2008... 12 years later she's "fine" with still being under this sham conservatorship?

I don't believe it!

Maybe they were hoping she developed Stockholm syndrome?

2 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

That’s the thing: it is not easy.

The conservatorship ending is not a simple case of Britney “supposedly” telling the judge that she wants out, they do an investigation, and the judge slams their gavel and says “BRITNEY, YOU’RE FREE.”

Her only way out of the conservatorship would be if she filed a Petition for Termination. Britney has never filed for this. She can actually file for this at her own free will, surprisingly. There has never been a petition filed on her docket. She would also be required to attend every court hearing if she was trying to get out, and as we’ve seen she has not been there.

Britney is not fighting for the conservatorship to end. As much as I want it to end, it really appears she’s just asking for more freedom from the judge.

She wants it to end. I really don't think they are allowing her to file, or she doesn't know about it. Lynne needs to file for it to be terminated or Lynne needs to take over. I believe Lynne will give her complete freedom anyway.

12 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Maybe they were hoping she developed Stockholm syndrome?

That would be something new... she said on that british show that the conservatorship was the reason she didn't have a say on FF and BJ, that doesn't seem like she's fine with the restrictions... I just want her free man, even if it to retire, let itr be on her terms!

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Red_B86 said:

That would be something new... she said on that british show that the conservatorship was the reason she didn't have a say on FF and BJ, that doesn't seem like she's fine with the restrictions... I just want her free man, even if it to retire, let itr be on her terms!

Yeah I keep thinking that they assume she would just give up eventually or be too mentally drained to do anything. 

On 2/17/2020 at 8:51 PM, Catalin said:

It is unclear if Britney is trying to fully get out of the conservatorship, as we reported, her court-appointed attorney told the court she is fine with being under the conservatorship for now. It seems she wants some of the restrictions changed.

Interesting. That's probably how it will be. She won't be fully free just like that. Probably the conservatorship will be less restricted. Less, and less, and less, till she will be completely free. 

On 2/18/2020 at 9:20 PM, frederiickx said:

She wants it to end. I really don't think they are allowing her to file, or she doesn't know about it. Lynne needs to file for it to be terminated or Lynne needs to take over. I believe Lynne will give her complete freedom anyway.

If that’s the case, a petition would appear on her docket. It has not. Britney would also be REQUIRED to attend every hearing if she or Lynne petitioned for it to end (I don’t think Lynne can petition for it to end. Only the conservator or conservatee. Not sure)

as of right now, it really appears NO ONE is fighting for this to end, even Britney. 

Archived