Report: Britney Spears Will Remain Under A Conservatorship For At Least Several More Months

Catalin

I fear that this will never end. She's everyone's money machine and they wont let her go easily, that's the sad true. They just keep delaying everything (even though it's pretty obvious that it's impossible for the conservatorship to be finished overnight) .

And the article only mentions Britney's personal conservatorship, what about the other? Is Jamie still in charge of her money? :mj: I remember reading that he stepped down as her personal conservator, but not as the estate conservator.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

My first thought to the headline was 'we been knew.' 💭 

I don't see this dissolving come April 30. It just seems to leap frog from one extension to the next. There doesn't ever appear to be a "good time' to lift the restraints. She was seemingly doing amazing in 2015 & 2016 and yet nothing was changed in the conservatorship. What does she have to do to prove to the courts she can handle life on her own? Maybe she doesn't want to at this point? Maybe she's given up? Maybe they have a finite end date in the books? Again, all speculation. 

Those candids we saw her in last week... she just looks really sad and a little lost. I know it's hard to paint a picture not knowing really anything that's going on with her, but we're human and we can't help but judge. I just hope she's happy and fulfilled. 

It isn't going to end in April, they will take it month to month....give her small amounts of freedom little by little, and see how she handles it. It was always going to be a bit by bit. The judge is in a hard place right? If she gives her everything, and she goes off the deep end, then she will get all the public back lash, and honestly it is the best course of action. 

My worry here is that I am wrong, and the business of Britney will get annoyed at this and with no one to legally sign contracts for her, and then try and install her Mom. While I think he Mom is better for her, I want to see her get her life back, even if that is slowly.

....but we should be proud! We have pushed, and have helped put pressure on the situation to give her the light at the end of the tunnel to get a possible escape. 

Takes time to dissolve business agreements which everyone involved is under the microscope. Let’s not pretend all involved keeping this charade alive haven’t been at BEST practicing extremely unethically the past 12 years.  I truly believe she on the road to freedom. 
Even with their continued efforts (the zone, new fragrances) Team B has to know if there is any shot of their meal ticket raking in money again (touring or residency)  there needs to be a complete image overhaul in order to get public buy-in again. Meaning lifting the conservatorship. The jig is up.. just let the girl live 

56 minutes ago, Itscuzim31 said:

Takes time to dissolve business agreements which everyone involved is under the microscope. Let’s not pretend all involved keeping this charade alive haven’t been at BEST practicing extremely unethically the past 12 years.  I truly believe she on the road to freedom. 
Even with their continued efforts (the zone, new fragrances) Team B has to know if there is any shot of their meal ticket raking in money again (touring or residency)  there needs to be a complete image overhaul in order to get public buy-in again. Meaning lifting the conservatorship. The jig is up.. just let the girl live 

If Britney given more freedom, she firing everybody rightfully and starting over fresh

it was reported, a medication change caused the pop star to become ill and forced her to cancel her Las Vegas residency.

earlier they said cause of Jamies illness. stories r changing. it is obvious she is still under cship whether she needs one or not. even if she ever be out ot get some freedoms it's gonna be long process. 

also that story is saying at least several months-making ppl think that is going to end very soon. but we know it won't. r they trying to feed fans that they need . idk anymore. 

but just like Britney always says u have to wait and see. :searching:

Jamie won't let things go that easy clearly he's still in charge of the money aspects of the C Ship and he filed for C Ship in several other states over Britney.

Britney is nearing 40 years old in a few years when her sons turn 18 will they still have Britney in a C Ship controlling her money and freedoms?

Britney would truly have to have something one of a kind wrong for a C Ship to continue on for so long and I think it will continue on as long as they can keep it going.

It's strange people say Britney looks so sad and so scared or nervous, who wouldn't be when you're under restraints, how can one be happy and look forward to their life when Britney is paying people and having people on her payroll she doesn't want.

People forget how hard Britney has worked the last decade plus and it's like the only thing taken into consideration is constant extending the C Ship and the money.

What's it going to take for Britney to get to live her life like the rest of us in America, this woman did nothing that warrants this type of control or life when shes worked so hard, supported so many, and keeps proving he can do more than many.

Free Her.

"It is unclear if Britney is trying to fully get out of the conservatorship, as we reported, her court-appointed attorney told the court she is fine with being under the conservatorship for now. It seems she wants some of the restrictions changed."

True or false? 

15 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Now the real question remains: what happens after April 30? I feel like she will still be under conservatorship BUT much less restrictions like the report stated. Just wonder WHAT exactly. 

Lou is gonna flip her lid when she finds out she can't control B anymore 

Do you guys remember what she said in For the record? Her life is too in control... When you go to jail at least you know you will get out one day 

21 hours ago, Damon said:

As much as I would ADORE B being granted her freedom, I interpret this as meaning Jodi Montgomery will definitely be in place until April 30 2020, when they will then review whether the conservatorship stays with Jodi or reverts back to Jamie. 

Our queen needs her freedom. She deserves her freedom. :hideous:

Britney father has a 3 year restraining order from her sons, so he's not getting back his role

Archived