If you could pick the next trend in music... what should it be?

Jordan Miller

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

*****, this is amazing... Thanks for sharing, it's the first time I hear it and it's great, so fresh and powerful.

Aww you're very welcome <3

Check out the whole album "Totally hot", it's just as good as this song. Almost 42 years old but more fresh than songs from 2016 already, that's a real talent.

19 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

2000s teen power pop. I love it, plus lyrics with substance. Maybe some glammy dance and euro disco flair. Something fun that sounds like it’s from the future. Music is stuck in a rut and we need something to shake it up and alive again. A perfect example is the new music Dua Lipa is releasing. It’s fabulous.Β 

I feel like my girls Charli xcx, Carly Rae, and Tove lo are doing what you want: futuristic, disco flair, lyrics with substance respectively but also collectively!

Can you tell I'm ready for my alt pop girls to reign supreme?

6 hours ago, ilive4muzik810 said:

I feel like my girls Charli xcx, Carly Rae, and Tove lo are doing what you want: futuristic, disco flair, lyrics with substance respectively but also collectively!

Deffo!! Β :clap:

I LOVE XCX!! She’s my favorite pop music innovator. Pop2 is an Ah-Mazing album. I’d love to hear more of that style of the radio. And Carly Rae deserves more props for Emotion. It’s so Fabulous. I’m really into Dua Lipa’s new singles too. And Kim Petras. I kinda feel like they’re the last of the Pop Girls.Β 

• Leader
6 hours ago, ilive4muzik810 said:

Same. I'm ready for another massive pop takeover era. It's time.Β :bedtime:

Archived