Amanda Bynes helps shed light on Britney's current state of mind

JustWendy

Image result for britney spears mickey mouseImage result for britney crazy pink wig

Let’s talk about two celebrities.

One of them is a singer. The other is an actress.

Both of them started working professionally when they were still children. Both ran into problems as adults.

You may be wondering how much latitude they have now when it comes to controlling their own lives.

Although they are both adults, they can’t do some things that most other adults can legally do. For example, they can’t make any big financial decisions on their own. Nor can they enter into serious contractual agreements.

Could either of them buy a car or house? Not without approval of The Person In Charge!

Could they give a million dollars away? Not without the approval of The Person In Charge!

Could they get married? Not without the approval of The Person In Charge!

Singer knows all this and is currently stable and compliant with the rules.

On the other hand, Actress is not stable… and is looking for a way to get around the rules!

All that she wants to get married. In fact, she could even try to get married. She could hop a bus to Las Vegas tomorrow and have someone perform the ceremony there.

So you might be thinking that the actress’ parents are very worried about her getting married.

No.

"Their biggest concern is not about her being married. That can’t legally happen without their permission and a judge signing off on it. If it does happen, they can undo that.

What they are more worried about is her being pregnant. That is much harder to undo."

Yikes! Let’s hope her parents are able to stabilize the situation very soon!

source: https://blindgossip.com/bigger-worries-than-a-wedding/#more-100169

Image result for amanda bynes before after

Huh. So they're clearly hinting at Britney and Amanda and both their situations in a conservatorship. Sad how both of them are not in control of their own lives because of whatever they're going through mentally. Amanda Bynes is reportedly engaged so maybe that's why this site (which mind you, has been right with their "solved blinds" and exclusives all the time) felt the need to report on this and clear the air on Britney's situation... which is... kinda good?:receipts2:

Last time we saw her she looked kinda off... but according to this blind item site, she's currently stable. :makeitrain:

Still this whole Amanda Bynes situation and her parents fear about her getting pregnant does make you wonder about Britney and her relationship. If Britney did end up getting pregnant... could her current boyfriend benefit from it?

Image result for britney sam asghari

lol never mind, it's not like she got herself involved with a calculating money-seeking attention *****, right? :demi:

Anyway! Currently stable! Yay. :cuteidk:

Thoughts?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be possible for Britney to calm the media with a statement? An official statement via a lawyer of  her choosing. It would dictate Britney’s personal response on #freebritney, the real reason Domination was canceled and if it will ever return. Then finally, how she wants fans and the public to move forward regarding her personal life (cship).  

Don’t you believe it’s better to end all the hate and negativity with an official and legal response from Britney? If she truly she needs privacy for her mental health at the moment, why not let her say it? If not directly then from an approved legal source? 

God knows we would all back off and never mention it again if she told us to.

It’s like she is so fragile that any mention of Britney’s state of mind is too damaging for her... recovery? After 11 years, why hasn’t she retained more custody of her children? And why does she still live under her father’s allowance? How come it’s always someone else responding on her behalf?

I demand to know.

:mj:

6 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

Would it be possible for Britney to calm the media with a statement? An official statement via a lawyer of  her choosing. It would dictate Britney’s personal response on #freebritney, the real reason Domination was canceled and if it will ever return. Then finally, how she wants fans and the public to move forward regarding her personal life (cship).  

Don’t you believe it’s better to end all the hate and negativity with an official and legal response from Britney? If she truly she needs privacy for her mental health at the moment, why not let her say it? If not directly then from an approved legal source? 

Well this girl needs permission from her dad to buy a Starbucks drink, how on earth in this situation she could release a statement against him? :decisions:

I wish that was possible too but I'm afraid it's not, bb 

2 hours ago, Nickey said:

Well this girl needs permission from her dad to buy a Starbucks drink, how on earth in this situation she could release a statement against him? :decisions:

I wish that was possible too but I'm afraid it's not, bb 

well... this behavior from her dad (and her team prob.) will backfire. he/they can shut her up for now, but once shes free, i pray for her she will make a statement.

10 hours ago, F r e e Brit said:

question is would other fans or u believe that statement. she already posted 1 on her insta saying all is well. but we said it's forced. so even if it's gonna be legal statement knowing she can't hire her lawyer will only make fans talking that her team forced her to do it again. at this point it's better to say nothing and focus on herself and being healthy and happy. I hope she is focused on that. i hope she sees her kids. 

Archived