The Zone: Me Against the Music Dance Off

Notthesame

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Fudgeney said:

Its honestly scary how much that looks like Lou but I cant imagine why it would be her :mj:

That woman wants nothing more in this world than to be “Britney” And figuratively speaking at this point she is... not physically obviously, but between her and Jamie they are sadly for all intensive purposes  “Britney Spears” at this point 

My mom bought me tickets for Christmas LMFAO don’t feel bad for going sis. In the end, fans boycotting this is just as pointless as boycotting streaming her music. Britney is a well established name in the industry. Everything she does will always sell to some extent with or without fan support. That’s just facts.

with that said are they really trying to pass that off as britney? I saw this going around on Instagram but I thought it was supposed to be an impersonator? It’s obvious it’s not old footage because Britney didn’t wear the hat during this scene in the video right? Like it’s okay we know it’s not Britney, Lou. Calm down sis we know she didn’t have any input on this project. If she did we would be able to tell lbh 

6 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Omg thats f**king LOU. how crazy is this ****. Imagine if we get a new album and the music videos is all Lou with Britney's face photoshopped :hideous:

Ugh what if that new crazy photoshopped pic of Brit's facial features on someone else's face was Lou?? The one for Glittery Fantasy...

Archived