Zoe Kravitz mentions Britney on 'Hot Ones' and calls her f'n iconic

jennyj

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Haha I remember she was asked if she ever took advantage of her dad’s star power for anything and she said yes, to meet Britney Spears. :quirkney:

I had one of those fan books and There’s a section where she talks about how he stopped by with his daughter and how Britney thought she was adorable, obviously. I am so glad that Zoe doesn’t think she’s too cool for Britney and she still acts like a little girl when she talks about meeting Britney. 

16 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I am so glad that Zoe doesn’t think she’s too cool for Britney and she still acts like a little girl when she talks about meeting Britney. 

I love when people are like this when they talk about Britney. Like, gush about her. Only real cool and confident people profess their love and adoration for Britney Spears because the truth is - literally everyone was a fan of Britney at some point in their life - even the Fighters. And that is just the tea. Britney is the 2000s. :likethat:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

I love when people are like this when they talk about Britney. Like, gush about her. Only real cool and confident people profess their love and adoration for Britney Spears because the truth is - literally everyone was a fan of Britney at some point in their life - even the Fighters. And that is just the tea. Britney is the 2000s. :likethat:

No joke. Even haters were secretly listening to her songs. The fact she’s still bankable means she has tons of closet fans back then and now. :bigtime:

2 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

No joke. Even haters were secretly listening to her songs. The fact she’s still bankable means she has tons of closet fans back then and now. :bigtime:

When I was young, i'd get into fights - not physical but like arguments, rather - about Britney and I always ask them if they're certain that there's not one song of hers that they liked at one point in their life, like just one. And that one person who said they absolutely don't like ANY song of hers - i caught the ***** bopping and knowing all the words to 'Sometimes' during one of our school fairs. I wanted to slap her.  :rupaulslap:

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

When I was young, i'd get into fights - not physical but like arguments, rather - about Britney and I always ask them if they're certain that there's not one song of hers that they liked at one point in their life, like just one. And that one person who said they absolutely don't like ANY song of hers - i caught the ***** bopping and knowing all the words to 'Sometimes' during one of our school fairs. I wanted to slap her.  :rupaulslap:

Same! all my friends mock me for being a Britney fan but they all have one Britney song they like. Oh like toxic? okay now you can get off your high horse and shut up.

5 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Same! all my friends mock me for being a Britney fan but they all have one Britney song they like. Oh like toxic? okay now you can get off your high horse and shut up.

Right! Although no one mocks me - from my friends. Actually, most people from my school respect my hardcore stan-ship for Britney Spears - even the professors and our principal. But the edgy/alternative music listeners, the ones who stan Michelle Branch and Avril Lavigne - they really did a number on me. I lashed out on one of them... like, full on rage. Some people really think their faves who play the guitar are better than Britney Spears who's a trained dancer and gymnast and can play the piano and has been singing on tv way before their faves were born. Britney didn't just happen. She didn't just get signed from doing covers on Youtube. She didn't just suddenly discovered she could sing and then one day decided to become a singer. She perfected her craft. She literally started from the bottom, now we're here. She should get all the respect and praises. I'm getting carried away again. :wontcry:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Right! Although no one mocks me - from my friends. Actually, most people from my school respect my hardcore stan-ship for Britney Spears - even the professors and our principal. But the edgy/alternative music listeners, the ones who stan Michelle Branch and Avril Lavigne - they really did a number on me. I lashed out on one of them... like, full on rage. Some people really think their faves who play the guitar are better than Britney Spears who's a trained dancer and gymnast and can play the piano and has been singing on tv way before their faves were born. Britney didn't just happen. She didn't just get signed from doing covers on Youtube. She didn't just suddenly discovered she could sing and then one day decided to become a singer. She perfected her craft. She literally started from the bottom, now we're here. She should get all the respect and praises. I'm getting carried away again. :wontcry:

I was working on a movie set as PA and had told a girl I was working with that I went to the circus tour, she told the whole crew and they were like “what?really? Are you serious?” and laughed. I never saw why people go out of their way to show their distaste or use it as a way to attack people, and what’s funny is the more I hear people hate her, the more I love her even more. 

12 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

everyone who have met Britney only say good things about her. I love that it seems that Zoe took that memory and put it in a little box and kept protected at all costs, its cute :makeitrain:

Right??  Do we know anyone who's actually said anything personally bad about her?  I can only think of Katy and Piggy Perez.  But did they ever personally meet her?

Archived