Britney Spotted Wearing A Medical Boot in New Candids

C0CKy

On 2/15/2020 at 12:44 PM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Is it right for us to still be so interested in her these days? I love Britney and I adore her for everything she’s given us as fans, but I’ve been thinking a bit differently about being a fan/supporter lately.

When she was going through issues before it was the same but somehow different. But today she seems to be so much more disheveled and fragile. I’m sure that she’s as normal as anyone who’s incredibly famous would be as they near their 40s, but it’s hard because I feel like I’m kinda contributing to her captivity and continued stress. I want her to be happy and free of this legal mess but we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors or things from her perspective. But we also don’t know anything from her Father’s or anyone else. I accept that there are many sides to it, as Britney herself spoke, a “unique” situation. 
It was put in place for a reason definitely. But she’s grown and was happy, and now I feel that it’s just hurting her emotionally and personally as well, especially if she’s missing her boys.

I only want the best for her, and although I’d be saddened as a fan of her art, I can accept if she’s completely over music and performing. We all know that she doesn’t need the money. But I hope she herself hasn’t had a change of heart with creating beautiful music. 
oh my goodness, I’m feeling so conflicted, anyone else feel the same? Sometimes I think it’s best that we just let her be and live her life in peace. But also, I feel that she does silently appreciate the Free Britney support and she does care about her fans. That’s obvious and she’s said so many times throughout the years.
It’s a weird, exciting and sad time to be a fan. I hope everything we are doing is making some kind of overall positive impact in her life. I love her dearly and will be with her every step. For all she’s given me, I can’t help it. Britney’s been there for me when I didn’t have anyone else to rely on. 

It's hard to answer. All I know is I wish Britney the person the best. Like others have said, we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. I do believe the people over the c-ship are doing some shady ****. I hope there's some justice in that and I hope whatever happens with the c-ship works out for the best--whether it ends completely or whether new people are appointed. I can't even say what Britney would want in that area. Would she prefer professionals be over the c-ship or if other family  members step up to the plate and it be family she can trust and know they won't **** her over in some way.

I think what leaves a bad taste in my mouth is the idea that the c-ship will end and Britney will drop an album the next day and "primeney" will return. She's been through a lot of **** and I do feel like she needs to take some time to process and deal with it instead of it basically being a repeat of the original breakdown. "No time to deal with this ****, Brit. You've got an album and tour to promote!" 

I feel like control needs to be in Britney's hands for what she chooses to do in her career. Nobody should be passing guilt trips on her to force her to stay if she wants to go. That's gonna be the biggest problem for other people controlling her career. You ever like a musician that lets it be known they hated a certain song or album they recorded but you liked it? What did you do? Did it taint the song or album knowing the artist hated it? It didn't for me. If I enjoyed the content to start with, I'll keep on enjoying it. It's quite a different case if you've got a musician that looks and act like they're trapped in the middle of a hostage situation if they're forced to do a career they'd rather abandon. I have hopes that Britney looked at it from the point of view of taking the good with the bad. But that might also be something that died a long time ago and it either be a case of "I go through the motions. Record this song, do this dance, get it done and it's over with. No real thrills or excitement." or resentment practically boiling over. 

And I love what you said at the end of your post. I just f**king love music. I truly believe music is a crumb of peace for a lot of people in this world and that definitely includes me. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be very cool, like VERY cool if people would stop judging her overall appearance while having a RARE walk outside these days. First, I don't remember Britney paying attention to her everyday look in literally years. So it's not a something to scream "oh my God" at. Second, do you know that depression (wich she is probably fighting everyday) won't even let you leave your bed? We don't even know if she was asked to have a walk outside (while having an injured feet) with a phone in her hand to shut down the rumours that surfaced lately.... So considering the situation it would be nice to show some empathy, your soul would probably level up. 

9 hours ago, Lantis said:

It would be very cool, like VERY cool if people would stop judging her overall appearance while having a RARE walk outside these days. First, I don't remember Britney paying attention to her everyday look in literally years. So it's not a something to scream "oh my God" at. Second, do you know that depression (wich she is probably fighting everyday) won't even let you leave your bed? We don't even know if she was asked to have a walk outside (while having an injured feet) with a phone in her hand to shut down the rumours that surfaced lately.... So considering the situation it would be nice to show some empathy, your soul would probably level up. 

Bold part: So true. Way I see it I'm not worried, afraid, anxious or sad when I'm sleeping. 

Archived