Britney Spotted Wearing A Medical Boot in New Candids

C0CKy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it right for us to still be so interested in her these days? I love Britney and I adore her for everything she’s given us as fans, but I’ve been thinking a bit differently about being a fan/supporter lately.

When she was going through issues before it was the same but somehow different. But today she seems to be so much more disheveled and fragile. I’m sure that she’s as normal as anyone who’s incredibly famous would be as they near their 40s, but it’s hard because I feel like I’m kinda contributing to her captivity and continued stress. I want her to be happy and free of this legal mess but we don’t know what’s happening behind closed doors or things from her perspective. But we also don’t know anything from her Father’s or anyone else. I accept that there are many sides to it, as Britney herself spoke, a “unique” situation. 
It was put in place for a reason definitely. But she’s grown and was happy, and now I feel that it’s just hurting her emotionally and personally as well, especially if she’s missing her boys.

I only want the best for her, and although I’d be saddened as a fan of her art, I can accept if she’s completely over music and performing. We all know that she doesn’t need the money. But I hope she herself hasn’t had a change of heart with creating beautiful music. 
oh my goodness, I’m feeling so conflicted, anyone else feel the same? Sometimes I think it’s best that we just let her be and live her life in peace. But also, I feel that she does silently appreciate the Free Britney support and she does care about her fans. That’s obvious and she’s said so many times throughout the years.
It’s a weird, exciting and sad time to be a fan. I hope everything we are doing is making some kind of overall positive impact in her life. I love her dearly and will be with her every step. For all she’s given me, I can’t help it. Britney’s been there for me when I didn’t have anyone else to rely on. 

2 hours ago, Daxx said:

Haven't logged in a while, and just had to because I'm so sad for Britney. Conspiracy theories aside, this doesn't look like a person who is well, don't come up with the "but she's not at an event!1!!" excuses. She doesn't even brush her hair, which is part of every person's basic hygiene routine. Guys, maybe it isn't so crazy to believe that she does need a conservatorship because she can't take care of herself. And before you attack me, I'm in no way attacking her or defending her corrupt conservatorship, I just want whatever's best for her.

I hope everything gets better soon.

You’re dumb. A common sign of depression is poor self care. The conservatorship is making her depression worse not helping her.... she was more groomed in 2007...

2 hours ago, Daxx said:

Haven't logged in a while, and just had to because I'm so sad for Britney. Conspiracy theories aside, this doesn't look like a person who is well, don't come up with the "but she's not at an event!1!!" excuses. She doesn't even brush her hair, which is part of every person's basic hygiene routine. Guys, maybe it isn't so crazy to believe that she does need a conservatorship because she can't take care of herself. And before you attack me, I'm in no way attacking her or defending her corrupt conservatorship, I just want whatever's best for her.

She doesn’t need a f**king conservatorship for not brushing her hair, you fool.

have you even considered for a minute that she might be depressed??? She has ZERO rights. ZERO HUMAN RIGHTS. It’s a f**king blessing that she hasn’t killed herself and it’s still fighting to be free.

2 hours ago, Needleney said:

:cackling:

You know what? I feel like i have to leave this forum, because 'fans' here are posting more hideous en crazy conspiracies every single day. You guys are crazy and obsessed. 

OK "Needleney" :decisions:

up until a year ago no one would've believed the things that have happened to her since the conservatorsip started. 

Joseph Kahn literally said her team called her "crazy" 

Don't come at me with your "I'm too cool for this nonsense" because this is a woman that has been used and used by her family, her team and this industry since she was a child. 

I'm not saying her leg is broken because someone hit her, I'm saying it's more than possible. 

6 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

He  shook his grandson and there is no evidence that he constantly hit Lynn. do you guys not realize how easy it is for active people to sprain your ankle? All it takes is a bad stumble or wobble with a pair of heels.

How would you beat someone's ankle into a boot but have the rest of the body be fine. Stop being such a drama queen.

Oh great, I see this forum has complete amnesia. 

This is Britney Spears, the woman who has been basically held "captive" (Yes I am going to use that word because that's what she is) for over a decade. 

She has ZERO human rights, she can't even sleep with her boyfriend without a permission from her father. 

And at the height of all of this **** storm that has been happening around her, she disappears for a while and comes back with a bruised/broken/or whatever leg.

I didn't say this is what actually happened. but don't you dare tell me that this WON'T happen and her family is too decent for that. the fact that Jamie even "pushed" his grandson is enough for me. Why would that even happen? Why did she send the kids to Kevin if it was just a "push". 

There's being rational, and there's being stupidly blind. I can see where you're at. 

let me guess, you're one of those people who think Britney has full control over her Instagram and those captions are all written by her because they sound dumb? :airpls: 

17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

She doesn’t need a f**king conservatorship for not brushing her hair, you fool.

have you even considered for a minute that she might be depressed??? She has ZERO rights. ZERO HUMAN RIGHTS. It’s a f**king blessing that she hasn’t killed herself and it’s still fighting to be free.

This is sad...

But you are right. I don't know what to think about these new candids. I'm glad we got to see her but it's clearly a set up. 

I just hope she has some real ways to fight for her freedom. Her situation should get more attention because this is pure abuse and the person who did it should be over. I can't believe this case isn't done yet... It's pathetic how in 2020 we easily judge history with such a mess happening among us NOW. Somebody please go and free this woman already!!!!! :crying2:

15 hours ago, Daxx said:

i agree with u about basic hygiene. but also if she needs cship which she already in and it means ppl care for her and make her do this basic hygiene or idk do it for her then why she is always looks like this in candids. if they care for her so good and cship is so good why her looks r mostly the same .

and also it might sound strange but on my day offs i also do not brush my hair and i can go like that to the shop. not like i am proud of it. but still it's not a nonsense. it can happen with anybody.  everybody thinks like if she is a celebrity she should look like she is the 1. Like JLo on her day out looking all stylish and glamour. But Britney is not.  She said she is human being just like all of us. She can go out without a bra or with her hair not brushed and not because she needs cship or can't care for herself but because she just wasn't thinking of it like a big deal. She wore smth and got out. We see her rarely now. Maybe she wasn't in a mood . Maybe she wasn't out for days. Maybe she was depressed and just got out for some air. See that can happen to anybody but Britney is celebrity and the whole world gonna see the pics and start  saying oh god she looks like she can't care for herself. I think we should stop try to analize those pics and her appearances. She might be well or not well. We don't know that she going through. It's very complicated. 

Even tho on paper she doesn't have any rights, we don't know how strict her team is with those rules tho...maybe they give her alot more freedom than we think. I notice that each time we see her doing something which is against the 'rules', yall come up with some kind of excuse that its a setup. Maybe she has alot of freedom, we just don't know tbh. 

20 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Even tho on paper she doesn't have any rights, we don't know how strict her team is with those rules tho...maybe they give her alot more freedom than we think. I notice that each time we see her doing something which is against the 'rules', yall come up with some kind of excuse that its a setup. Maybe she has alot of freedom, we just don't know tbh. 

yeah maybe...

but the timing is always kinda on point... so idk what to think about the whole situation.......

8 minutes ago, annonymous said:

She definitely has a lot more freedom than she's "suppose to" under a conservatorship, because her father/team knows she doesnt actually need to be in one. The freedom she gets is the only reason she's gone along with it for so long. I'm sure at some point she even believed it was the best option at the time. But I doubt thats the case now.

Archived