Britney Spotted Wearing A Medical Boot in New Candids

C0CKy

1 minute ago, Catalin said:

Now you're overreacting.

Nothing surprises me with this family anymore. didn't Jamie attack his own grandson? Didn't he hit Lynn constantly before they got divorced?

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it's more than possible at this point. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she looks fine, except that side photo which is just a bad angle. Her hair cut is cute, the ends are super formed which means she had it done a few days ago, and now she’s chillin, I still refuse to believe that liner is permanent...who the hell does that? 

I would love to blame her trash team, but I hope she figures out what the hell she wants to do. If that’s what she’s doing now, then so be it. But the shade from her team, and the tactics they’ve all pulled (Britney herself included fake vocals, lies, etc) Is so extra.

The industry is trash and no matter how much I like her,  or grew up on her. She’ll have to pay her price. I just wished she’d take action and enjoy the ride....with a new team.

58 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It's not very easy to break a bone in the foot - usually comes from high impact movement, however this boot could just be theraputic and maybe she's just sprained it. What's more worrying is the fact her and JL dress like they're going to a beach party aged 12.

It's a boot not a cast ... its probably a minor sprain like the last time she wore one. You guys are so dramatic.

31 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Nothing surprises me with this family anymore. didn't Jamie attack his own grandson? Didn't he hit Lynn constantly before they got divorced?

I'm not saying this is what happened, but it's more than possible at this point. 

He  shook his grandson and there is no evidence that he constantly hit Lynn. do you guys not realize how easy it is for active people to sprain your ankle? All it takes is a bad stumble or wobble with a pair of heels.

How would you beat someone's ankle into a boot but have the rest of the body be fine. Stop being such a drama queen.

Don't overeact over some bad candids. There are tons of them and the reaction is always the same. That's how it goes with Britney, we have some bad candids and then she shows up looking glamorous.

Also about the boot. Come on you seriously believe someone did this to her?

You know what? I am concerned about her and I feel bad now that we know some stuff but I have to believe that not everything is as bad as we think.

Haven't logged in a while, and just had to because I'm so sad for Britney. Conspiracy theories aside, this doesn't look like a person who is well, don't come up with the "but she's not at an event!1!!" excuses. She doesn't even brush her hair, which is part of every person's basic hygiene routine. Guys, maybe it isn't so crazy to believe that she does need a conservatorship because she can't take care of herself. And before you attack me, I'm in no way attacking her or defending her corrupt conservatorship, I just want whatever's best for her.

I hope everything gets better soon.

5 hours ago, Kuzco said:

I feel like someone's hitting her 

I wish I was kidding, but her family is so vile and tr*sh that I won't be surprised even if Jamie Lynn attacked her :decisions:

:cackling:

You know what? I feel like i have to leave this forum, because 'fans' here are posting more hideous en crazy conspiracies every single day. You guys are crazy and obsessed. 

7 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Those pics are not ones of a well person. If i saw someone on the street looking like that I’d assume the worst. Awful. It’s like she’s given up. 

But let me tell you one thing; she has always looked this messy in candids. The difference from now and then, is that 10 - 15 years ago, she was still 'young, fresh and hot' and could pull it off. She always gives zero f**ks. Now she is getting older, people say she looks 'lost, unhealthy or drugged'. Because, I agree, she does look like that nowadays. But that's not because of the conversationship:  she has always looked like this. She's just not 20 anymore.

She never brushed her hair, she never weared bra's, she always walked barefoot (even going to public toilets). This is nothing new, and you guys should know this

15 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Haven't logged in a while, and just had to because I'm so sad for Britney. Conspiracy theories aside, this doesn't look like a person who is well, don't come up with the "but she's not at an event!1!!" excuses. She doesn't even brush her hair, which is part of every person's basic hygiene routine. Guys, maybe it isn't so crazy to believe that she does need a conservatorship because she can't take care of herself. And before you attack me, I'm in no way attacking her or defending her corrupt conservatorship, I just want whatever's best for her.

I hope everything gets better soon.

She hasnt brushed her hair regularly since 2003 lol. She constantly wears dirty or too small clothes and looks like a mess and gas been doing it since she met Kfed. 

1 minute ago, The Greatest Show said:

She hasnt brushed her hair regularly since 2003 lol. She constantly wears dirty or too small clothes and looks like a mess and gas been doing it since she met Kfed. 

Exactly. Add that to the list of times she's acted erratic and the stories out there of her odd behaviour. There's nothing wrong with admitting she has a mental illness and needs to be taken care of. It's just a possibility, as valid as what "FreeBritney" claims as truth without much evidence to cling on. At the end of the day, we truly know nothing about what goes on behind scenes.

7 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Exactly. Add that to the list of times she's acted erratic and the stories out there of her odd behaviour. There's nothing wrong with admitting she has a mental illness and needs to be taken care of. It's just a possibility, as valid as what "FreeBritney" claims as truth without much evidence to cling on. At the end of the day, we truly know nothing about what goes on behind scenes.

Oh no I definitely think she has mental issues but its nothing new and these pictures arent shocking in any way 

21 minutes ago, Daxx said:

amen. we don't know ****

Archived