Britney Spotted Wearing A Medical Boot in New Candids

C0CKy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Apparently the pictures they posted might be edited?

84552865-1512487018900545-8679433820656049097-n.jpg

Nonetheless I think it's funny how media agencies have decided to exclusively sell her pictures to british newspapers now which have always been known to be the harshest

We shouldn’t care about this

it happens since forever. In 2007 they would apply cellulite on her legs and sell those to the trash tabloids.

4 hours ago, Born2Die said:

Thats what I was thinking tbh! It's a cover up. 

That’s also an excuse she’s off Instagram... no yoga, dance, fashion show for awhile. Something is happening backstage. Maybe she’s tired to give lou material?

i think she’s being on her rebel mode again (aka crazy by her team?) well never know. 

3 hours ago, over-protected-life said:

24753482-8005197-image-a-25_158171075623

oh sis

That's definitely not normal. She looks so terrified. Regular people like us manage to look dapper. How she is looking like that when she has million dollars. How they can be ok with this? That's so sad. We know she doesn't have fashion sense. But still. That's not acceptable. This is the proof that they drugged her and spending her money. 

I’m scared for her life :liar:

I’m not eating any of this bullshit. We should stop the movement when she is free or at least she makes an appearance in a serious tv interview saying she is ok with this bullshit cship... and looking like 2016 not femme fataleney!!!

we should be more aggressive like don’t **** with cats.... DONT **** WITH BRIT (LOU) :liar:

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

That’s also an excuse she’s off Instagram... no yoga, dance, fashion show for awhile. Something is happening backstage. Maybe she’s tired to give lou material?

i think she’s being on her rebel mode again (aka crazy by her team?) well never know. 

Is it? 

Archived