Britney Spotted Wearing A Medical Boot in New Candids

C0CKy

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where was she?  A medical center?  I hope it’s nothing too serious and that she recovers quickly!  I really just wish we could get a sincere post from her letting us know she is doing alright.  This is such a trying time.  This is more scary that 2007/early 2008 because we literally go weeks/months without seeing her and it’s hard to decipher if she actually posts anything herself to social media.  I’m really sad about all of this and just want to give her a hug. :(

1 hour ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Apparently the pictures they posted might be edited?

84552865-1512487018900545-8679433820656049097-n.jpg

Nonetheless I think it's funny how media agencies have decided to exclusively sell her pictures to british newspapers now which have always been known to be the harshest

Actually I think they sold them to the US division of Daily Mail. If it was UK then it would have said MailOnline exclusive in the article.

we need to do something call the police or something there is no sense in this woman being hurt abused and alone all the time the police and fire men went to her house in 2008 why cantthey go now  something doesnt seem right i have a bad bad feeling about this i hope all is well but she has hinted to us with so many clues pray for britney help britney save britney free britney do something for britney no she is in a boot from what a exercise accident they are probably going to tell us she hurtherself horse back riding and as for sam the payed to be her boyfriend type of dude i am sorry to say i just dont trust him something in my heart just doesnt feel right i have a horrible feeling 

Don't u think it's weird photos came out after that post on the exhale where is Britney. i bet it was on twitter and instagramm too. So her team saw her and said u can go out and said to paparazzi to be there to have her photos. Also her face and hair as always a mess. I am not even telling about a bra. It's like look she can't even wear properly that's why she needs cship. I am so sad to see her that way. I wish she cared of her appearance more. Idk if it is her or team or altogether her mental issue and her team but i am really worried now. I just hope she had a good time getting out of her home. Looks like she wasn't out like forever cause Jodi just didn't gave her permission to go anythere. Just praying for her to be healthy and happy. If cship is so good for her why even with it she looks like that? What is so strange...and weird.

30 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Don't u think it's weird photos came out after that post on the exhale where is Britney. i bet it was on twitter and instagramm too. So her team saw her and said u can go out and said to paparazzi to be there to have her photos. Also her face and hair as always a mess. I am not even telling about a bra. It's like look she can't even wear properly that's why she needs cship. I am so sad to see her that way. I wish she cared of her appearance more. Idk if it is her or team or altogether her mental issue and her team but i am really worried now. I just hope she had a good time getting out of her home. Looks like she wasn't out like forever cause Jodi just didn't gave her permission to go anythere. Just praying for her to be healthy and happy. If cship is so good for her why even with it she looks like that? What is so strange...and weird.

The timing is just too perfect. It's gotta be a quick shot to silence what they feel is "a good amount of people.'

But you gotta stop knocking her looks. She didn't want to beat her face to go run an errand, I get that. As for her hair... I feel that she gets a lot of extensions put in, while already having long hair. Since no one is really "allowed" unless team-C says, her hair is probably growing out and she's trying to maintain it and pull them out little by little but it's SUCH a process! And now she's gotta run outside and she's like, "**** it, what am I gonna do?" And I GET THAT! My hair life would be miserable at times when I had longer hair with or without extensions!

Some people don't care how they look depending on where they are going. I look crazy when I look to my local bodega. I look spectacular when I'm downtown. 🤷‍♂️ 

I will say she looks annoyed and a bit sad though. Probably at the pap.

6 minutes ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Omg! I don't want to start any conspiracy theories! But what if the boot is just the reason she "couldn't have shown up for the The Zone opening"!

I only hope that's true cause then it would mean her foot would probably be fine 😅

Thats what I was thinking tbh! It's a cover up. 

1 hour ago, ChaosMoogle said:

Omg! I don't want to start any conspiracy theories! But what if the boot is just the reason she "couldn't have shown up for the The Zone opening"!

I only hope that's true cause then it would mean her foot would probably be fine 😅

She showed up to promotional events with the same boot in the same foot back in 2015 when she released the clothes line. Someone posted a pic earlier ( I think it was @C0CKy?)

Archived