Man on the Moon (Extended Mix)

HardToForgetYa

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

***** & Stuff? Sounds like my brand. :bcutelaugh:

Why does this sound better than the original? I mean, the mastering here is so much better. The vocals are crystal clear and not fizzy! Good job! :cutebrit:

True :truthtea: if i'm not mistaken they're behind the amazing project called: The Sleepover Tour and it's literally the best fanmade project ever :queenflopga:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Britney is so great capturing this in her songs! :mae:

I think it’s because she doesn’t like to be sad or wallow in her tears because I’m sure if it was presented to like Selena Gomez, it would probably be more slower and more dramatic. Very similar to Lucky

Took me a while to realize the visual of black mascara running down is her crying her eyes out. I mean since that’s kinda her norm to have smudged eyeliner :yesokay:

Man On The Moon is such a bop I loved it from the moment I heard it. It’s so current yet so Britney. It should have been the lead single over Make Me. It’s so radio friendly I could hear it playing on the radio in the car. 

I love this mix. I get such good vibes from the whole Glory era. She seemed so happy and confident for the first time in so long. You can tell she got more control for this album and was genuinely into it. She was even able to experiment with her voice (ie adlibs etc).

10 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

Man On The Moon is such a bop I loved it from the moment I heard it. It’s so current yet so Britney. It should have been the lead single over Make Me. It’s so radio friendly I could hear it playing on the radio in the car. 

I love this mix. I get such good vibes from the whole Glory era. She seemed so happy and confident for the first time in so long. You can tell she got more control for this album and was genuinely into it. She was even able to experiment with her voice (ie adlibs etc).

I wouldn't have done it as the lead but definitely a single

- Do You Wanna Come Over

- Make Me

- Love Me Down

- Man On The Moon

Archived