Pharrell on Rihanna x R9: "Rih is in a different place right now. Like, wow."

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Update: Pharrell, who's working on R9, commented on Rihanna in a new interview with Allure:

“Rih is in a different place right now. Like, wow. She’s from a different world.” Williams claims that this world might be Venus, which he supported with recent suggestions that there might be life on Earth’s next door neighbor. “I‘m willing to bet, because Venus is gaseous, that if they had a telescope that could zoom through all that ****, you’d see Rih laying there naked."

Earlier:

SHOOK!!! I love the Neptunes (Pharrell Williams and Chad Hugo). This bish is really making us wait and wait for R9, but if she's collaborating with them then I'll wait. :rihit:

Related:

rihanna-stream-anti-1024x399.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, OriginalRoxxy said:

Lemon is a bop and that is enough proof they Rih and Pharrell can make magic. :likethat:

Didn't like lemon at all , If it's a similar sound it'll be really lousy , worse than waiting for an album for years is waiting for a disappointing album for years , if it's taking that long I hope at least it's worth the wait

On 2/16/2020 at 11:19 PM, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

She better hurry up before we forget about her TBH lol

....like music made you famous, which have helped your beauty brands...eventually people will be like "Rihanna does music?" ...and he brand will fade. Honestly, I think it is crappy how she trolls her fans so hard. 

Are you f**king serious?

Lmao Rihanna is one of the most sucessful and loved artists of this time

Her last album is like still in the billboard 200 and was released like ten years ago lol

She will never be forgotten :ririshade1:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • 8 months later...
  • Leader

An update :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

“Rih is in a different place right now. Like, wow. She’s from a different world.” Pharrell Williams claims that this world might be Venus, which he supported with recent suggestions that there might be life on Earth’s next door neighbor. “I‘m willing to bet, because Venus is gaseous, that if they had a telescope that could zoom through all that ****, you’d see Rih laying there naked.” "

• Love 1
On 2/16/2020 at 7:19 PM, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

She better hurry up before we forget about her TBH lol

....like music made you famous, which have helped your beauty brands...eventually people will be like "Rihanna does music?" ...and he brand will fade. Honestly, I think it is crappy how she trolls her fans so hard. 

:well_cookie_monster_point_blue_black:

I think that’s already happening. Does Jay-Z keep Rihanna shelved so Beyonce is more visible? 

• Haha 1

He just exposed the entire concept for R9's lead single's music video :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::
1: Rihanna is the queen of the alien civilisation on Venus. 
2: She travels to planet Neptune where Pharrel is depicted as the freshwater god Neptune. 
3: Special effects using water and fog. 
4: Jason Momoa as Aquaman is seen on Neptune as well (rumor).
5: Rihanna seeks help on Neptune as her planet is attacked by Martians (probably illustrated with a Trump looking red Martian leader). 
6: red and blue colours for the dance break (battle). 

• Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block