New reaction ideas

Exhale

• Leader

Hey Exhale, we would like to add / switch out the reactions we have to posts and I'd love your feedback.

What are they?

Right now, we have two options: Yes (hand clapping emoji) and No (thumbs down emoji). If you like or agree with someone's comment/post, you'd give them a "Yes" reaction. If you don't like it, you'd give them a no.

reactions.jpg

When you give someone a Yes, they get a +1 added to their Reputation score (the number is located under your username in posts). When you give someone a No, they get a -1 from their Reputation score.

The higher your Reputation, the more "valuable" and trustworthy you're considered in Exhale.

We'd like to substitute the ones we have and/or add a few other options.

What else would you like to see when reacting to members' posts? Drop us a line in the comments!

- Team Exhale

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, asterix said:

I don't "think" so. I KNOW it :cutebrit: Keep on pretending though, it's entertaining!

Wait. Are you being serious right now? You really think i am Jordan? Wow. I don't know where this confidence is coming from but I'm telling you now that you are so wrong. You better check yourself before you wreck yourself. :flop:

I agree with everyone talking about the upvote/downvote arrows. They looked the best... except now I see you've added a bunch :britdrown: kind of wished you had just kept it with the two basic upvote and downvote reactions. Having so many seems a little redundant and I feel like a lot of people won't use the extra ones and will just stick to the main two. I could be wrong though :raven:

• Leader
On 2/14/2020 at 2:02 AM, asterix said:

I don't "think" so. I KNOW it :cutebrit: Keep on pretending though, it's entertaining!

Anyways, like i said before you decided to take over the thread with your duplicate Roxxy account, the clap/sore thumb icons are tacky as ****. And actually no, the green/red up-down arrows existed far longer than just last May or June for like 2+ years trolololol Jordan :jlostare: And these arrows are exactly what everyone liked and found EASY to use :jlostare: Do u know what caused the confusion instead? The stupid looking clap hand and sore thumb down :jlostare: You would have known that if you gave a **** back then to read peoples feedback/complains when you implemented that change :jlostare:

Also, the upvote downvote was not added 2+ years ago sis. It was last May or June because that's when my business partner @RyanMasao and I started working together. There was so much hate for the up/down vote. 

You're right. A year ago I wasn't as focused on Exhale because I was working on a subscription service and apparel line. But Exhale is now my main focus and it would be greatly appreciated if you worked towards leaving nicer comments. Just try and see how good it feels. 

• Leader
20 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I agree with everyone talking about the upvote/downvote arrows. They looked the best... except now I see you've added a bunch :britdrown: kind of wished you had just kept it with the two basic upvote and downvote reactions. Having so many seems a little redundant and I feel like a lot of people won't use the extra ones and will just stick to the main two. I could be wrong though :raven:

Seems like people like to use the heart and laughing reactions. Curious to see how they're utilized in the coming days!

Archived