Sam Smith is postponing and renaming their album 'To Die For'

Jordan Miller

1 hour ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

Because of charts. 

With the corona virus around, people won't go or aren't even able to buy the physical release, yes you can stream it but a lot of people are busy taking care of their kids as the schools are closed and with work shutting down, people won't buy albums on iTunes.

It's actually a good idea to delay it...also he can't promote it for a month or two.

I wish Lady Gaga would do this but it seems like Stupid Love and Chromtica will get doomed cause they didn't so anything.

Stupid Love is already out of the top 20 cause of the lack of promo...

Yeah thanks. I suppose it’s not as easy as just dropping an album on streaming and doing nothing although it does work for some artists (see Eminem and Music To Be ******** By). I do worry about Chromatica, but only time will tell what will happen.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Roxxy said:

It's people not having money or will not prioritize spending on music because they're busy hoarding stuff, paying for medical bills, some lost their jobs due to restaurants and other establishments closing, 

And as previously mentioned above, I do believe its the album title too. It sounds ridiculous also not so. But it has happened in the past. Ke$ha's Die Young just hit a new peak of #2 on the Hot 100 but then that school shooting happened and then Die Young crashed on the charts and got blacklisted or whatever. There was sudden backlash when previously there wasn't. Because of the title. A shame really. I wanted it to go #1. :icant2:

"That magic in your pants is making me blush. For sure." ICONIC. :gobaby:

#JusticeForDieYoung

YASSSS Stream Raisin Hell :barbie:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block