There's a conspiracy theory that Selena Gomez was kidnapped and replaced by someone else

Jordan Miller

• Leader

I-

This Tweet went viral. It translates to: "selena gomez was kidnapped and replaced by someone else"

"It all started in August 2018 when Selena finished filming the video for Taki Taki and her assistant Theresa resigned from her position (currently she returned to work, but I'll talk about that later)"

There's a humungous thread if you tap these Tweets. It's WILD.

"as we know, selena suffers from lupus and this almost killed her a couple of times in mid-2017, to overcome all that, in the early 18, selena sought help in the hillsong church ... she was so involved in this that she literally had the bible in hand half the year"

"Hillsong Church has been accused of having religious cults and manipulating people for years"

Serving Avril -> Melissa

Do you think Selena was replaced :fakewow:?

selena-gomez-replaced.jpg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was intrigued so I read the whole twitter thread... wtf is wrong with hollyweird? Or is it us overthinking everything?

I liked Revival, haven't really paid attention to her since, I'm more into other genres but every now and then I like a good pop song and I've always been a B stan but this pop, candy covered hyper sexualized music market is awful! Everytime I dig in a little into these stories (Britney, Selena, Petras, Paris Jackson, Justin, the smith kids, +++) I find the most appalling people working behind the scenes. Church has been infiltrated by satan worshipper and abusers. Man, I hope none of this is true for her sakes... but it probably is. Pray for her. Pray for yourselves too. The messages they are feeding us are questionable to say the least.

Dios los bendiga!

Thanks to this thread, I listened to this all day :bootyney:

Do I think she's been replaced? No. Do I think the people from church manipulates her? Probably, specially the girls that lives with and from her. How ironic it is that the people that pray everyday seems to be most vicious ones, like if they use God to cover all of their ****. :liar:

2 hours ago, ILuvMe said:

Thanks to this thread, I listened to this all day :bootyney:

Do I think she's been replaced? No. Do I think the people from church manipulates her? Probably, specially the girls that lives with and from her. How ironic it is that the people that pray everyday seems to be most vicious ones, like if they use God to cover all of their ****. :liar:

Don't put everyone in one category please... I like to pray and I am far from vicious...and I think Britney is a believer too so...just sayin...:tbh:

20 minutes ago, JeNny_C said:

Don't put everyone in one category please... I like to pray and I am far from vicious...and I think Britney is a believer too so...just sayin...:tbh:

I didn't mean to. Trust me, I'm a huge believer too, it just gets on my feelings when I see this type of actions because it amazes me how people can be so horrible yet call themselves a person of faith, and lately, at least in my surroundings, it happens a lot. :wontcry: Sorry if I send the wrong message.

43 minutes ago, ILuvMe said:

I didn't mean to. Trust me, I'm a huge believer too, it just gets on my feelings when I see this type of actions because it amazes me how people can be so horrible yet call themselves a person of faith, and lately, at least in my surroundings, it happens a lot. :wontcry: Sorry if I send the wrong message.

It's all good!  I totally understand:)

Archived