So now TMZ chooses to report this

Cappycorn87

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Team Britney are going to hell. All this greed and manipulation for what? At this point I think Britney has wanted to leave the music industry forever and wantedΒ to be a wife and life off the money she earned in her days, but Team B wants more money and forces her to keep making money for them. Jamie and Lou are romantically involved. Larry has too much knowledge for them to let him go scott free. Jamie Lynn loves her sister but Brit Brit cant speak freely without losing her children, so she plays it cool and JLS thinks Team Brit is great and helping her, so thats why she keeps telling us we dont know ****. I hope her sons can speak out soon as they approach their teens.

#FreeBritney #GodBlessBritney #BritneySpearsIsHuman

• Super Mods
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

they're currently erasing any memory from Britney about ever meeting Taryn. She'll think will.i.am and Willie Gomez were her co-stars in the movie and that the story was about a road trip with her two best gay friends.Β 

And Sam Asghari is the driver who stole her heartΒ :mhm:

Archived